Meet-and-Greet With Robert Pattinson Sells for Record Breaking $80,000
Having a lot of money will give a privilege for a fan of Robert Pattinson to meet his/her idol. ET Online reports one devotee has won a bid for a meet-and-greet with the Brit star, spending a whopping $80,000 on Wednesday, October 8.
The prize was offered on www.CharityBuzz.com to raise funds for the GO Campaign, "a non-profit group that supports grassroots projects for orphans and vulnerable children globally." The $80,000 bid sets a record as the highest bid ever for the GO Campaign.
The lucky fan will travel with three companions to Vancouver where they will be hosted at the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel. From there, they will travel by limo to "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" set where they will meet Pattinson who is currently filming the movie.
24-year-old Pattinson will reprise his role as vampire Edward Cullen in the last installment of "Twilight" film franchise, which will be split into two parts. "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is set for November 18, 2011 release in the U.S., while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is due November 16, 2012.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers