Meet-and-Greet With Robert Pattinson Sells for Record Breaking $80,000
Having a lot of money will give a privilege for a fan of Robert Pattinson to meet his/her idol. ET Online reports one devotee has won a bid for a meet-and-greet with the Brit star, spending a whopping $80,000 on Wednesday, October 8.
The prize was offered on www.CharityBuzz.com to raise funds for the GO Campaign, "a non-profit group that supports grassroots projects for orphans and vulnerable children globally." The $80,000 bid sets a record as the highest bid ever for the GO Campaign.
The lucky fan will travel with three companions to Vancouver where they will be hosted at the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel. From there, they will travel by limo to "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" set where they will meet Pattinson who is currently filming the movie.
24-year-old Pattinson will reprise his role as vampire Edward Cullen in the last installment of "Twilight" film franchise, which will be split into two parts. "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is set for November 18, 2011 release in the U.S., while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is due November 16, 2012.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M