Online Search for the Next Jonas Brothers Is Set in Motion
Johnny Wright, the man responsible for the success of Jonas Brothers, New Kids On The Block, Backstreet Boys, NSYNC and Britney Spears, is looking for fresh faces to be the next global pop sensation group. The talent search will go online in a 21-episode webseries dubbed "On the Spot: Johnny Wright's Quest for the Next Pop Sensation".
Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas will get involved in deciding who would be the finalists. And they are happy to help their manager, saying "Johnny has always been such a great friend, mentor and manager, not only to us but so many other amazing artists."
They further added, "He has such a long history of finding great talent so we are excited to watch him during On the Spot, give our opinions where we can and see what he's able to pull together." The three brothers will be helped by Ciara, Aaron Carter and other artists.
The contest is divided into three rounds; Global Video Auditions begins December 8 - February 25, Challenge Round kicks off February 25 - April 29, and the finals starts April 29 - June 3. It will be streamed by AT&T's U-verse TV service, and Cambio.com, the music site co-owned by the Jonas Group, AOL and MGX Labs.
More info about the competition, including a pre-selected list of hit singles aspiring singers have to sing in the video audition, can be found at OnTheSpot.Cambio.com.
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker