Online Search for the Next Jonas Brothers Is Set in Motion
Johnny Wright, the man responsible for the success of Jonas Brothers, New Kids On The Block, Backstreet Boys, NSYNC and Britney Spears, is looking for fresh faces to be the next global pop sensation group. The talent search will go online in a 21-episode webseries dubbed "On the Spot: Johnny Wright's Quest for the Next Pop Sensation".
Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas will get involved in deciding who would be the finalists. And they are happy to help their manager, saying "Johnny has always been such a great friend, mentor and manager, not only to us but so many other amazing artists."
They further added, "He has such a long history of finding great talent so we are excited to watch him during On the Spot, give our opinions where we can and see what he's able to pull together." The three brothers will be helped by Ciara, Aaron Carter and other artists.
The contest is divided into three rounds; Global Video Auditions begins December 8 - February 25, Challenge Round kicks off February 25 - April 29, and the finals starts April 29 - June 3. It will be streamed by AT&T's U-verse TV service, and Cambio.com, the music site co-owned by the Jonas Group, AOL and MGX Labs.
More info about the competition, including a pre-selected list of hit singles aspiring singers have to sing in the video audition, can be found at OnTheSpot.Cambio.com.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs