Justin Bieber Breaks His Silence About Kissing Jasmine Villegas
Since he was snapped last September smooching Jasmine Villegas in a car, Justin Bieber had never talked about the kiss until he sat down with Barbara Walters. "I was kissing her. I was just, I don't know, I was just kissing her," the pint-sized singer blurted out when the host pushed him on that matter.
Bieber went on, "I didn't even know anyone was taking pictures. It just kind of happened and I don't know. It's not really weird. Is it weird? I think every 16-year-old kisses a girl, right, so that's not nothing out of the ordinary." When pressed with a more straight question whether he's dating her, he simply answered, "It's just a kiss."
The interview session was taped in late November as part of Barbara Walters' annual "10 Most Fascinating People" special. Joining Justin Bieber on her 2010 list are Sarah Palin, "Jersey Shore" cast, Prince William's fiancee Kate Middleton, Sandra Bullock, LeBron James, Jennifer Lopez and Betty White.
Highlighting the achievement and career of a year's most prominent names in entertainment, sports, politics and pop culture, the episode is airing Thursday, December 9.
More Justin Bieber News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs