Justin Bieber Breaks His Silence About Kissing Jasmine Villegas
Since he was snapped last September smooching Jasmine Villegas in a car, Justin Bieber had never talked about the kiss until he sat down with Barbara Walters. "I was kissing her. I was just, I don't know, I was just kissing her," the pint-sized singer blurted out when the host pushed him on that matter.
Bieber went on, "I didn't even know anyone was taking pictures. It just kind of happened and I don't know. It's not really weird. Is it weird? I think every 16-year-old kisses a girl, right, so that's not nothing out of the ordinary." When pressed with a more straight question whether he's dating her, he simply answered, "It's just a kiss."
The interview session was taped in late November as part of Barbara Walters' annual "10 Most Fascinating People" special. Joining Justin Bieber on her 2010 list are Sarah Palin, "Jersey Shore" cast, Prince William's fiancee Kate Middleton, Sandra Bullock, LeBron James, Jennifer Lopez and Betty White.
Highlighting the achievement and career of a year's most prominent names in entertainment, sports, politics and pop culture, the episode is airing Thursday, December 9.
More Justin Bieber News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame