Justin Bieber Breaks His Silence About Kissing Jasmine Villegas
Since he was snapped last September smooching Jasmine Villegas in a car, Justin Bieber had never talked about the kiss until he sat down with Barbara Walters. "I was kissing her. I was just, I don't know, I was just kissing her," the pint-sized singer blurted out when the host pushed him on that matter.
Bieber went on, "I didn't even know anyone was taking pictures. It just kind of happened and I don't know. It's not really weird. Is it weird? I think every 16-year-old kisses a girl, right, so that's not nothing out of the ordinary." When pressed with a more straight question whether he's dating her, he simply answered, "It's just a kiss."
The interview session was taped in late November as part of Barbara Walters' annual "10 Most Fascinating People" special. Joining Justin Bieber on her 2010 list are Sarah Palin, "Jersey Shore" cast, Prince William's fiancee Kate Middleton, Sandra Bullock, LeBron James, Jennifer Lopez and Betty White.
Highlighting the achievement and career of a year's most prominent names in entertainment, sports, politics and pop culture, the episode is airing Thursday, December 9.
More Justin Bieber News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video