Justin Bieber Breaks His Silence About Kissing Jasmine Villegas
Since he was snapped last September smooching Jasmine Villegas in a car, Justin Bieber had never talked about the kiss until he sat down with Barbara Walters. "I was kissing her. I was just, I don't know, I was just kissing her," the pint-sized singer blurted out when the host pushed him on that matter.
Bieber went on, "I didn't even know anyone was taking pictures. It just kind of happened and I don't know. It's not really weird. Is it weird? I think every 16-year-old kisses a girl, right, so that's not nothing out of the ordinary." When pressed with a more straight question whether he's dating her, he simply answered, "It's just a kiss."
The interview session was taped in late November as part of Barbara Walters' annual "10 Most Fascinating People" special. Joining Justin Bieber on her 2010 list are Sarah Palin, "Jersey Shore" cast, Prince William's fiancee Kate Middleton, Sandra Bullock, LeBron James, Jennifer Lopez and Betty White.
Highlighting the achievement and career of a year's most prominent names in entertainment, sports, politics and pop culture, the episode is airing Thursday, December 9.
More Justin Bieber News
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap