Justin Bieber Breaks His Silence About Kissing Jasmine Villegas
Since he was snapped last September smooching Jasmine Villegas in a car, Justin Bieber had never talked about the kiss until he sat down with Barbara Walters. "I was kissing her. I was just, I don't know, I was just kissing her," the pint-sized singer blurted out when the host pushed him on that matter.
Bieber went on, "I didn't even know anyone was taking pictures. It just kind of happened and I don't know. It's not really weird. Is it weird? I think every 16-year-old kisses a girl, right, so that's not nothing out of the ordinary." When pressed with a more straight question whether he's dating her, he simply answered, "It's just a kiss."
The interview session was taped in late November as part of Barbara Walters' annual "10 Most Fascinating People" special. Joining Justin Bieber on her 2010 list are Sarah Palin, "Jersey Shore" cast, Prince William's fiancee Kate Middleton, Sandra Bullock, LeBron James, Jennifer Lopez and Betty White.
Highlighting the achievement and career of a year's most prominent names in entertainment, sports, politics and pop culture, the episode is airing Thursday, December 9.
More Justin Bieber News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'