Willow Smith Will Join Justin Bieber on Tour
Willow Smith is going to whip her hair with Justin Bieber. The 10-year-old singer who is currently working on her debut album has confirmed on Twitter that she is set to join the Canadian pop idol on the upcoming European leg of his My World tour which is going to begin in March next year.
Willow shared her excitement with her fans, jokingly said about bringing Jaden Smith. "Got news that my big bro @justinbieber invited me on his European Tour in March.so exciting! Maybe I'll let Jaden come..LOL #NEVERSAYNEVER," she wrote. Her performance actually has been hinted when she made a surprise appearance at Justin's sold-out concert at L.A.'s Staples Center in October this year.
Before she travels across Europe, Willow Smith will ring in 2011 at "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest". She will be joined by a bunch of A-list musical guests including Drake, Jennifer Hudson, Ne-Yo, Avril Lavigne, Train, Jason Derulo, La Roux, Mike Posner, Natasha Bedingfield and Far East Movement.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular