Willow Smith Will Join Justin Bieber on Tour
Willow Smith is going to whip her hair with Justin Bieber. The 10-year-old singer who is currently working on her debut album has confirmed on Twitter that she is set to join the Canadian pop idol on the upcoming European leg of his My World tour which is going to begin in March next year.
Willow shared her excitement with her fans, jokingly said about bringing Jaden Smith. "Got news that my big bro @justinbieber invited me on his European Tour in March.so exciting! Maybe I'll let Jaden come..LOL #NEVERSAYNEVER," she wrote. Her performance actually has been hinted when she made a surprise appearance at Justin's sold-out concert at L.A.'s Staples Center in October this year.
Before she travels across Europe, Willow Smith will ring in 2011 at "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest". She will be joined by a bunch of A-list musical guests including Drake, Jennifer Hudson, Ne-Yo, Avril Lavigne, Train, Jason Derulo, La Roux, Mike Posner, Natasha Bedingfield and Far East Movement.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival