Willow Smith Will Join Justin Bieber on Tour
Willow Smith is going to whip her hair with Justin Bieber. The 10-year-old singer who is currently working on her debut album has confirmed on Twitter that she is set to join the Canadian pop idol on the upcoming European leg of his My World tour which is going to begin in March next year.
Willow shared her excitement with her fans, jokingly said about bringing Jaden Smith. "Got news that my big bro @justinbieber invited me on his European Tour in March.so exciting! Maybe I'll let Jaden come..LOL #NEVERSAYNEVER," she wrote. Her performance actually has been hinted when she made a surprise appearance at Justin's sold-out concert at L.A.'s Staples Center in October this year.
Before she travels across Europe, Willow Smith will ring in 2011 at "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest". She will be joined by a bunch of A-list musical guests including Drake, Jennifer Hudson, Ne-Yo, Avril Lavigne, Train, Jason Derulo, La Roux, Mike Posner, Natasha Bedingfield and Far East Movement.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7