Willow Smith Will Join Justin Bieber on Tour
Willow Smith is going to whip her hair with Justin Bieber. The 10-year-old singer who is currently working on her debut album has confirmed on Twitter that she is set to join the Canadian pop idol on the upcoming European leg of his My World tour which is going to begin in March next year.
Willow shared her excitement with her fans, jokingly said about bringing Jaden Smith. "Got news that my big bro @justinbieber invited me on his European Tour in March.so exciting! Maybe I'll let Jaden come..LOL #NEVERSAYNEVER," she wrote. Her performance actually has been hinted when she made a surprise appearance at Justin's sold-out concert at L.A.'s Staples Center in October this year.
Before she travels across Europe, Willow Smith will ring in 2011 at "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest". She will be joined by a bunch of A-list musical guests including Drake, Jennifer Hudson, Ne-Yo, Avril Lavigne, Train, Jason Derulo, La Roux, Mike Posner, Natasha Bedingfield and Far East Movement.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'