Susan Boyle Returns to No. 1 on Hot 200, Knocking Off Kanye West
After getting kicked by Kanye West from the first place of Billboard Hot 200 last week, Susan Boyle has now reclaimed the hot spot. By doing so, she pushes the rapper down to No. 7 on the U.S. albums chart. Her holiday album "The Gift" adds another 272,000 copies, while Kanye's Hip-Hop effort "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" pulls in 108,000 units.
Sitting at the runner-up position on the list is Taylor Swift. The country music singer continues to trail behind the "Britain's Got Talent" singer with her platinum-selling album "Speak Now" which now sells 182,000. Last week, she was at No. 4 as Susan secured the third place.
Three other efforts which also climb up the chart are Jackie Evancho's "O Holy Night", "Glee" Christmas album and Josh Groban's "Illuminations". Jackie moves up from No. 5 to rounding up the Top 3, "Glee" rises from No. 10 to No. 4, and Josh makes his return to the Top 10 by sitting at No. 9 after previously dropping out of the list to No. 12.
Beside sitting at No. 4, "Glee" also claims the next spot with its new music collection "Volume 4". The other new entry this week is Black Eyed Peas' "The Beginning" which lands at No. 6. Meanwhile, the rest of the chart belong to last week's runner-up Nicki Minaj's "Pink Friday" which now settles at No. 8, and Rihanna's "Loud" which slides down from No. 6 to No. 10.
- "The Gift" - Susan Boyle (272,000)
- "Speak Now" - Taylor Swift (182,000)
- "O Holy Night" - Jackie Evancho (145,000)
- "Glee: The music, The Christmas Album" - various artists (129,000)
- "Glee: The music, Volume 4" - various artists (128,000)
- "The Beginning" - Black Eyed Peas (119,000)
- "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" - Kanye West (108,000)
- "Pink Friday" - Nicki Minaj (103,000)
- "Illuminations" - Josh Groban (78,000)
- "Loud" - Rihanna (77,000)
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'