Blake Lively and Ryan Gosling Fuel Dating Rumor
Blake Lively and Ryan Gosling have reignited a dating rumor between them. After denying they were on a date earlier this year, the two were spotted together at the screening for Ryan's film "Blue Valentine" at the Museum of Modern Art in New York on December 7, E! Online reports. Blake, who skipped the blue carpet arrival and entered the venue through a side door, reportedly was by Ryan's side all night.
After the screening, Blake and Ryan were seen at the afterparty at the Standard Hotel where they seemingly enjoyed each other's companion. "They weren't obviously all over each other, but it seemed like they were together," a fellow celebrating source says. "There were times when they would be sitting down and he would kind of lay his hand on her knee. They were smiling, laughing, they looked happy!" They, however, didn't leave together, the source adds.
Blake and Ryan were first spotted together in October at Disneyland. While the blonde beauty's representative denied they had a special relationship, she announced her separation from boyfriend Penn Badgley, who is also her "Gossip Girl" co-star, two weeks later.
More Blake Lively News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'