Blake Lively and Ryan Gosling Fuel Dating Rumor
Blake Lively and Ryan Gosling have reignited a dating rumor between them. After denying they were on a date earlier this year, the two were spotted together at the screening for Ryan's film "Blue Valentine" at the Museum of Modern Art in New York on December 7, E! Online reports. Blake, who skipped the blue carpet arrival and entered the venue through a side door, reportedly was by Ryan's side all night.
After the screening, Blake and Ryan were seen at the afterparty at the Standard Hotel where they seemingly enjoyed each other's companion. "They weren't obviously all over each other, but it seemed like they were together," a fellow celebrating source says. "There were times when they would be sitting down and he would kind of lay his hand on her knee. They were smiling, laughing, they looked happy!" They, however, didn't leave together, the source adds.
Blake and Ryan were first spotted together in October at Disneyland. While the blonde beauty's representative denied they had a special relationship, she announced her separation from boyfriend Penn Badgley, who is also her "Gossip Girl" co-star, two weeks later.
More Blake Lively News
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'