Christina Aguilera to Pursue Hacker Leaking Her Nude Pics
Christina Aguilera is the victim of a hacker who broke into her stylist's computer and leaked her semi-nude pictures on Wednesday, December 8. Her rep has released a statement, saying that although Christina is not completely nude in the photos, they were not meant for public viewing.
The handful of shots were taken in what looked like a wardrobe room. While some of them are subtle, two are quite provocative. The singer appeared in some kind of costume made up of only chains and used pasties to cover her nipples. While sitting on a stool, she touched herself provocatively.
"The photos of Christina Aguilera being leaked to the press were illegally obtained by a hacker who tapped into Christina's personal stylist's account," the rep said in a statement to Us Magazine. "The photos were taken in the privacy of Ms. Aguilera's home and were used only in a personal exchange between the star and her stylist."
The rep further said that the singer is pursuing a serious action to find the culprit. "We find the actions of the hackers and the press who purchased and/or obtained these photos to be irresponsible and actionable," the rep continued. "We are attempting to determine the identity of the hackers and will pursue them aggressively. Their conduct is reprehensible."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March