Christina Aguilera to Pursue Hacker Leaking Her Nude Pics
Christina Aguilera is the victim of a hacker who broke into her stylist's computer and leaked her semi-nude pictures on Wednesday, December 8. Her rep has released a statement, saying that although Christina is not completely nude in the photos, they were not meant for public viewing.
The handful of shots were taken in what looked like a wardrobe room. While some of them are subtle, two are quite provocative. The singer appeared in some kind of costume made up of only chains and used pasties to cover her nipples. While sitting on a stool, she touched herself provocatively.
"The photos of Christina Aguilera being leaked to the press were illegally obtained by a hacker who tapped into Christina's personal stylist's account," the rep said in a statement to Us Magazine. "The photos were taken in the privacy of Ms. Aguilera's home and were used only in a personal exchange between the star and her stylist."
The rep further said that the singer is pursuing a serious action to find the culprit. "We find the actions of the hackers and the press who purchased and/or obtained these photos to be irresponsible and actionable," the rep continued. "We are attempting to determine the identity of the hackers and will pursue them aggressively. Their conduct is reprehensible."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms