Christina Aguilera to Pursue Hacker Leaking Her Nude Pics
Christina Aguilera is the victim of a hacker who broke into her stylist's computer and leaked her semi-nude pictures on Wednesday, December 8. Her rep has released a statement, saying that although Christina is not completely nude in the photos, they were not meant for public viewing.
The handful of shots were taken in what looked like a wardrobe room. While some of them are subtle, two are quite provocative. The singer appeared in some kind of costume made up of only chains and used pasties to cover her nipples. While sitting on a stool, she touched herself provocatively.
"The photos of Christina Aguilera being leaked to the press were illegally obtained by a hacker who tapped into Christina's personal stylist's account," the rep said in a statement to Us Magazine. "The photos were taken in the privacy of Ms. Aguilera's home and were used only in a personal exchange between the star and her stylist."
The rep further said that the singer is pursuing a serious action to find the culprit. "We find the actions of the hackers and the press who purchased and/or obtained these photos to be irresponsible and actionable," the rep continued. "We are attempting to determine the identity of the hackers and will pursue them aggressively. Their conduct is reprehensible."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift