Lil Wayne's New Single '6'7" ' to Debut Before Year-End
More info regarding Lil Wayne's first post-prison single which will also become the first offering for his next studio album "Tha Carter IV" has been revealed. According to fellow rapper and Young Money boss Mack Maine, the forthcoming single is simply called "6'7" ".
Maine told MTV, "We definitely dropping it before the end of the year. We ready to go now; we getting it mixed." Of what to expect from the anticipated track, he agreed with DJ Scoob Doo who previously said it's "A 2010 Version Of A Milli...But On [Steroids]." Maine added, "Just make sure you all remember two words: Cory Gunz. Incredible."
What Weezy will be spitting in his new song is still kept secret, but Bryan "Baby" Williams of Cash Money once hinted, "I'm sure he's gonna touch on personal things and his experience being incarcerated. But you never know with him, because he's so slick with the words. He's in beast mode."
Weezy has recently been in a "15-hour recording session" to catch up with the work he missed while staying behind bars. Beside picking up where he left off before going to jail, the rap mogul also continues what he has started in prison. "[Wayne]'s talking bananas. Some of the rhymes were actually written in jail. First time you all are gonna hear Wayne write in a minute," Mack talked further about how his fellow rapper is doing right now. "He actually sat down and wrote this time. It's amazing."
More Lil Wayne News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story