'Clash of the Titans' Sequel Will Be Action-Packed and Humanly
Some updates from "Clash of the Titans" sequel have come from Liam Neeson. Speaking to Belfast Telegraph, the Irish actor teases that the follow-up will be exciting. "I think it's going to be some kick-a** stuff and a very human story to it," he shares, before adding "It's a whole revamping, you know."
As for the progress of the project, Neeson informs that there are still some things to do, "I've only read half of the script and there is still some work being done - they're on script 10." But when asked if director Jonathan Liebesman will shoot the upcoming movie in 3-D, he says, "I don't know the answer to that."
With the interview, Neeson confirms he will reprise his role as Zeus in second "Clash of the Titans" film. The upcoming movie, which reportedly will be called "Wrath of the Titans", is scheduled to begin shooting in March 2011 for a 2012 release date, with Sam Worthington likely returning as Perseus.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed