'Clash of the Titans' Sequel Will Be Action-Packed and Humanly
Some updates from "Clash of the Titans" sequel have come from Liam Neeson. Speaking to Belfast Telegraph, the Irish actor teases that the follow-up will be exciting. "I think it's going to be some kick-a** stuff and a very human story to it," he shares, before adding "It's a whole revamping, you know."
As for the progress of the project, Neeson informs that there are still some things to do, "I've only read half of the script and there is still some work being done - they're on script 10." But when asked if director Jonathan Liebesman will shoot the upcoming movie in 3-D, he says, "I don't know the answer to that."
With the interview, Neeson confirms he will reprise his role as Zeus in second "Clash of the Titans" film. The upcoming movie, which reportedly will be called "Wrath of the Titans", is scheduled to begin shooting in March 2011 for a 2012 release date, with Sam Worthington likely returning as Perseus.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday