'Clash of the Titans' Sequel Will Be Action-Packed and Humanly
Some updates from "Clash of the Titans" sequel have come from Liam Neeson. Speaking to Belfast Telegraph, the Irish actor teases that the follow-up will be exciting. "I think it's going to be some kick-a** stuff and a very human story to it," he shares, before adding "It's a whole revamping, you know."
As for the progress of the project, Neeson informs that there are still some things to do, "I've only read half of the script and there is still some work being done - they're on script 10." But when asked if director Jonathan Liebesman will shoot the upcoming movie in 3-D, he says, "I don't know the answer to that."
With the interview, Neeson confirms he will reprise his role as Zeus in second "Clash of the Titans" film. The upcoming movie, which reportedly will be called "Wrath of the Titans", is scheduled to begin shooting in March 2011 for a 2012 release date, with Sam Worthington likely returning as Perseus.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!