'Clash of the Titans' Sequel Will Be Action-Packed and Humanly
Some updates from "Clash of the Titans" sequel have come from Liam Neeson. Speaking to Belfast Telegraph, the Irish actor teases that the follow-up will be exciting. "I think it's going to be some kick-a** stuff and a very human story to it," he shares, before adding "It's a whole revamping, you know."
As for the progress of the project, Neeson informs that there are still some things to do, "I've only read half of the script and there is still some work being done - they're on script 10." But when asked if director Jonathan Liebesman will shoot the upcoming movie in 3-D, he says, "I don't know the answer to that."
With the interview, Neeson confirms he will reprise his role as Zeus in second "Clash of the Titans" film. The upcoming movie, which reportedly will be called "Wrath of the Titans", is scheduled to begin shooting in March 2011 for a 2012 release date, with Sam Worthington likely returning as Perseus.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years