'Clash of the Titans' Sequel Will Be Action-Packed and Humanly
Some updates from "Clash of the Titans" sequel have come from Liam Neeson. Speaking to Belfast Telegraph, the Irish actor teases that the follow-up will be exciting. "I think it's going to be some kick-a** stuff and a very human story to it," he shares, before adding "It's a whole revamping, you know."
As for the progress of the project, Neeson informs that there are still some things to do, "I've only read half of the script and there is still some work being done - they're on script 10." But when asked if director Jonathan Liebesman will shoot the upcoming movie in 3-D, he says, "I don't know the answer to that."
With the interview, Neeson confirms he will reprise his role as Zeus in second "Clash of the Titans" film. The upcoming movie, which reportedly will be called "Wrath of the Titans", is scheduled to begin shooting in March 2011 for a 2012 release date, with Sam Worthington likely returning as Perseus.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie