Celine Dion Showing Off Twin Babies in Magazine Cover
Celine Dion proudly introduces her fraternal twin sons to the world in the cover of HELLO! Canada magazine. Wearing white pajamas, the 42-year-old singer is smiling to the camera as she has one of the twins in her arms and the other on the bed beside her.
Celine is overjoyed with the new additions to the family, and like many other moms, she also finds it all overwhelming at times. "I don't know how women do it," she said in an accompanying interview. "Every day Rene asks, 'Did you sleep well?' I'm like, 'You must be kidding! There is no sleep!' "
The picture was taken at the family's tropical-themed home on Jupiter Island, Florida. Celine and the boys will be joined by the rest of the family, her husband Rene Angelil and their nine-year-old son Rene-Charles, in a 20-page pictorial spread of the publication which is on sale this coming Thursday, December 9.
The twins are named Eddy and Nelson. Born at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach on October 2, they have already developed distinct personalities. "Nelson is Angelil, Eddy is Dion!" Celine gushed. She additionally talks about her daily challenge now that she has two babies to take care of, "I nurse both babies at the same time . . . I'm in my pajamas until lunchtime and there's no time to shower!"
More Celine Dion News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift