Celine Dion Showing Off Twin Babies in Magazine Cover
Celine Dion proudly introduces her fraternal twin sons to the world in the cover of HELLO! Canada magazine. Wearing white pajamas, the 42-year-old singer is smiling to the camera as she has one of the twins in her arms and the other on the bed beside her.
Celine is overjoyed with the new additions to the family, and like many other moms, she also finds it all overwhelming at times. "I don't know how women do it," she said in an accompanying interview. "Every day Rene asks, 'Did you sleep well?' I'm like, 'You must be kidding! There is no sleep!' "
The picture was taken at the family's tropical-themed home on Jupiter Island, Florida. Celine and the boys will be joined by the rest of the family, her husband Rene Angelil and their nine-year-old son Rene-Charles, in a 20-page pictorial spread of the publication which is on sale this coming Thursday, December 9.
The twins are named Eddy and Nelson. Born at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach on October 2, they have already developed distinct personalities. "Nelson is Angelil, Eddy is Dion!" Celine gushed. She additionally talks about her daily challenge now that she has two babies to take care of, "I nurse both babies at the same time . . . I'm in my pajamas until lunchtime and there's no time to shower!"
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones