Pics: Michael J. Fox Returns Filming 'The Good Wife'
Given applause and poised for Emmy nominations, Michael J. Fox returns as disabled lawyer on "The Good Wife". First reported by EW, his reprisal of Louis Canning is now officially marked with his return to the set on Tuesday, December 7.
Fox played an attorney who uses his condition to sway a jury during a test case for a huge class action suit against a pharmaceutical company in the November 9 episode of the CBS drama. His co-stars gushed on his brilliant portrayal of the character, which actually mirrors his real condition. The actor was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 1991 at the age of 30.
"As soon as we saw the dailies of Michael playing Louis Canning, we started pleading with him to return," series creators and executive producers Robert and Michelle King told EW. "Luckily he agreed. He's amazing in this role: unpretentiously brave and funny. It's good to have him back."
Canning will return for episode 13, titled "Real Deal", which finds Alicia attempting to sign up homeowners for an Erin Brockovich-like class action lawsuit. "As the two rush to sign up the same clients, Alicia begins to worry that Canning is actually working for the defendant and trying to undermine her suit by creating a competing one," as stated on the official site.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'