Taylor Swift Refuses to Edit Songs About Ex-Boyfriends
Despite controversies surrounding her songs especially the ones which talk about her ex-boyfriend, Taylor Swift never wants to censor them or change the lyrics. When writing lyrics about her former flames, she pretends no one will ever hear her songs because if she took their feelings into consideration, she would have to edit her work "down to nothing."
And by doing so, Swift never worries about what the men or other people will think of her confessions. "I started writing songs with the idea that no one would ever hear them - and that's how I continue to write. If I considered (everyone's) opinions, I would edit songs down to nothing. Writing from the place 'I can say whatever I want because all I'm doing is telling the truth and no one is going to hear this anyway', you tend to be more honest," she said in a magazine interview.
Taylor Swift has frequently become talk of the town for penning autobiographical songs which lead speculation about her love life. Those tracks give reference to her former love interests including Taylor Lautner, John Mayer and Joe Jonas, but the singer who is currently linked to Jake Gyllenhaal never specifically confirmed it other than admitting that they're indeed based on her personal experiences.
More Taylor Swift News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway