Taylor Swift Refuses to Edit Songs About Ex-Boyfriends
Despite controversies surrounding her songs especially the ones which talk about her ex-boyfriend, Taylor Swift never wants to censor them or change the lyrics. When writing lyrics about her former flames, she pretends no one will ever hear her songs because if she took their feelings into consideration, she would have to edit her work "down to nothing."
And by doing so, Swift never worries about what the men or other people will think of her confessions. "I started writing songs with the idea that no one would ever hear them - and that's how I continue to write. If I considered (everyone's) opinions, I would edit songs down to nothing. Writing from the place 'I can say whatever I want because all I'm doing is telling the truth and no one is going to hear this anyway', you tend to be more honest," she said in a magazine interview.
Taylor Swift has frequently become talk of the town for penning autobiographical songs which lead speculation about her love life. Those tracks give reference to her former love interests including Taylor Lautner, John Mayer and Joe Jonas, but the singer who is currently linked to Jake Gyllenhaal never specifically confirmed it other than admitting that they're indeed based on her personal experiences.
More Taylor Swift News
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC