Taylor Swift Refuses to Edit Songs About Ex-Boyfriends
Despite controversies surrounding her songs especially the ones which talk about her ex-boyfriend, Taylor Swift never wants to censor them or change the lyrics. When writing lyrics about her former flames, she pretends no one will ever hear her songs because if she took their feelings into consideration, she would have to edit her work "down to nothing."
And by doing so, Swift never worries about what the men or other people will think of her confessions. "I started writing songs with the idea that no one would ever hear them - and that's how I continue to write. If I considered (everyone's) opinions, I would edit songs down to nothing. Writing from the place 'I can say whatever I want because all I'm doing is telling the truth and no one is going to hear this anyway', you tend to be more honest," she said in a magazine interview.
Taylor Swift has frequently become talk of the town for penning autobiographical songs which lead speculation about her love life. Those tracks give reference to her former love interests including Taylor Lautner, John Mayer and Joe Jonas, but the singer who is currently linked to Jake Gyllenhaal never specifically confirmed it other than admitting that they're indeed based on her personal experiences.
More Taylor Swift News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?