Video Premiere: Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep'
Adele's music video for "Rolling in the Deep", a revenge-themed tune written by her in a fit of rage, has made its way out, featuring strong images of a female warrior performing a contemporary dance. "It looks like an Annie Leibovitz shoot," she commented on the clip.
The song serves as the lead single of her new album "21" which is due January 24, 2011 in U.K. and February 22 in U.S. and Canada. It features driving, fierce beat with her signature wail and is described as a "beautiful gospel piano tune."
Of the upcoming album itself, she shared, "I'm very excited, nervous, eager, anxious but chuffed to announce my new album! It's taken a while and it knocked me for six when writing it. It's different from '19', it's about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now."
Comparing it to her previous effort, Adele said, "It's different from '19', it's about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now. I'm more patient, more honest, more forgiving and more aware of my own flaws, habits and principles. Something that comes with age I think. So fittingly this record is called 21."
Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" music video
More Adele News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal