Video Premiere: Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep'
Adele's music video for "Rolling in the Deep", a revenge-themed tune written by her in a fit of rage, has made its way out, featuring strong images of a female warrior performing a contemporary dance. "It looks like an Annie Leibovitz shoot," she commented on the clip.
The song serves as the lead single of her new album "21" which is due January 24, 2011 in U.K. and February 22 in U.S. and Canada. It features driving, fierce beat with her signature wail and is described as a "beautiful gospel piano tune."
Of the upcoming album itself, she shared, "I'm very excited, nervous, eager, anxious but chuffed to announce my new album! It's taken a while and it knocked me for six when writing it. It's different from '19', it's about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now."
Comparing it to her previous effort, Adele said, "It's different from '19', it's about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now. I'm more patient, more honest, more forgiving and more aware of my own flaws, habits and principles. Something that comes with age I think. So fittingly this record is called 21."
More Adele News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group