Video Premiere: Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep'
Adele's music video for "Rolling in the Deep", a revenge-themed tune written by her in a fit of rage, has made its way out, featuring strong images of a female warrior performing a contemporary dance. "It looks like an Annie Leibovitz shoot," she commented on the clip.
The song serves as the lead single of her new album "21" which is due January 24, 2011 in U.K. and February 22 in U.S. and Canada. It features driving, fierce beat with her signature wail and is described as a "beautiful gospel piano tune."
Of the upcoming album itself, she shared, "I'm very excited, nervous, eager, anxious but chuffed to announce my new album! It's taken a while and it knocked me for six when writing it. It's different from '19', it's about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now."
Comparing it to her previous effort, Adele said, "It's different from '19', it's about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now. I'm more patient, more honest, more forgiving and more aware of my own flaws, habits and principles. Something that comes with age I think. So fittingly this record is called 21."
Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" music video
More Adele News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?