Video Premiere: Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep'
Adele's music video for "Rolling in the Deep", a revenge-themed tune written by her in a fit of rage, has made its way out, featuring strong images of a female warrior performing a contemporary dance. "It looks like an Annie Leibovitz shoot," she commented on the clip.
The song serves as the lead single of her new album "21" which is due January 24, 2011 in U.K. and February 22 in U.S. and Canada. It features driving, fierce beat with her signature wail and is described as a "beautiful gospel piano tune."
Of the upcoming album itself, she shared, "I'm very excited, nervous, eager, anxious but chuffed to announce my new album! It's taken a while and it knocked me for six when writing it. It's different from '19', it's about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now."
Comparing it to her previous effort, Adele said, "It's different from '19', it's about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now. I'm more patient, more honest, more forgiving and more aware of my own flaws, habits and principles. Something that comes with age I think. So fittingly this record is called 21."
Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" music video
More Adele News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna