Video Premiere: Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep'
Adele's music video for "Rolling in the Deep", a revenge-themed tune written by her in a fit of rage, has made its way out, featuring strong images of a female warrior performing a contemporary dance. "It looks like an Annie Leibovitz shoot," she commented on the clip.
The song serves as the lead single of her new album "21" which is due January 24, 2011 in U.K. and February 22 in U.S. and Canada. It features driving, fierce beat with her signature wail and is described as a "beautiful gospel piano tune."
Of the upcoming album itself, she shared, "I'm very excited, nervous, eager, anxious but chuffed to announce my new album! It's taken a while and it knocked me for six when writing it. It's different from '19', it's about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now."
Comparing it to her previous effort, Adele said, "It's different from '19', it's about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now. I'm more patient, more honest, more forgiving and more aware of my own flaws, habits and principles. Something that comes with age I think. So fittingly this record is called 21."
More Adele News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support