'Good Wife' Julianna Margulies Turns Bad for Bazaar
Julianna Margulies goes from being "The Good Wife" to one sultry woman. Featured in the January issue of Harper's Bazaar which is on sale December 21, the depicter of political wife Alicia Florrick in the CBS series put on lingerie and seductive look when posing for the featured spread.
The accompanying interview with co-star Alan Cumming also discussed what "sexy" means to her. "Two scoops of double-chocolate-chip ice cream in a bowl with some chocolate syrup," the Golden Globe winner defined the word. She also said that Alicia is "so far" from who she is when it comes to sexuality.
Cumming then asked, "When do you feel sexy?" She replied, "It depends what mood I'm in. When I'm tired, I don't feel very sexy. I feel sexy when I'm happy. If I'm going out on a date with my husband, I want to feel sexy. I want him to see me that way. So I think you have to make an effort. When you're in love, you feel sexy. It's an endorphin that comes out, but in a different way than endorphins after you've worked out. I never feel that sexy after I work out [laughs]. Well, maybe after the shower."
Her recipe to get an amazing body at her age are frequently visiting the gym and forgiving herself for chocolate every now and then. Parent to two-year-old boy, Margulies felt sexy when she was pregnant "till the very end, when it just became uncomfortable." The full interview and Margulies' sexy pictures can be viewed at HarpersBazaar.com.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie