Previews: 'Gossip Girl' 4.12 and '90210' 3.12
"Gossip Girl" is having a break until next year, but a preview for what's to come in the first episode of the TV show in 2011 has been shared. A continuation to "The Townie" which features Blair and Dan tracking down an MIA Juliet, it will have "The Kids Are Not Alright" with the tagline "expect the unexpected".
Almost at the same time, "90210" has a clip coming out to tease their next episode which is also airing in January 2011. With the New Year comes new resolution like to be more positive, to be more accepting, and to be more not hooking up with your best friend's boyfriend.
After more than a month in hiatus, both of the TV series will have their next episodes air on January 24.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake