Previews: 'Gossip Girl' 4.12 and '90210' 3.12
"Gossip Girl" is having a break until next year, but a preview for what's to come in the first episode of the TV show in 2011 has been shared. A continuation to "The Townie" which features Blair and Dan tracking down an MIA Juliet, it will have "The Kids Are Not Alright" with the tagline "expect the unexpected".
Almost at the same time, "90210" has a clip coming out to tease their next episode which is also airing in January 2011. With the New Year comes new resolution like to be more positive, to be more accepting, and to be more not hooking up with your best friend's boyfriend.
After more than a month in hiatus, both of the TV series will have their next episodes air on January 24.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'