Previews: 'Gossip Girl' 4.12 and '90210' 3.12
"Gossip Girl" is having a break until next year, but a preview for what's to come in the first episode of the TV show in 2011 has been shared. A continuation to "The Townie" which features Blair and Dan tracking down an MIA Juliet, it will have "The Kids Are Not Alright" with the tagline "expect the unexpected".
Almost at the same time, "90210" has a clip coming out to tease their next episode which is also airing in January 2011. With the New Year comes new resolution like to be more positive, to be more accepting, and to be more not hooking up with your best friend's boyfriend.
After more than a month in hiatus, both of the TV series will have their next episodes air on January 24.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences