Previews: 'Gossip Girl' 4.12 and '90210' 3.12
"Gossip Girl" is having a break until next year, but a preview for what's to come in the first episode of the TV show in 2011 has been shared. A continuation to "The Townie" which features Blair and Dan tracking down an MIA Juliet, it will have "The Kids Are Not Alright" with the tagline "expect the unexpected".
Almost at the same time, "90210" has a clip coming out to tease their next episode which is also airing in January 2011. With the New Year comes new resolution like to be more positive, to be more accepting, and to be more not hooking up with your best friend's boyfriend.
After more than a month in hiatus, both of the TV series will have their next episodes air on January 24.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift