Previews: 'Gossip Girl' 4.12 and '90210' 3.12
"Gossip Girl" is having a break until next year, but a preview for what's to come in the first episode of the TV show in 2011 has been shared. A continuation to "The Townie" which features Blair and Dan tracking down an MIA Juliet, it will have "The Kids Are Not Alright" with the tagline "expect the unexpected".
Almost at the same time, "90210" has a clip coming out to tease their next episode which is also airing in January 2011. With the New Year comes new resolution like to be more positive, to be more accepting, and to be more not hooking up with your best friend's boyfriend.
After more than a month in hiatus, both of the TV series will have their next episodes air on January 24.
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films