'Iron Man 3' Will Be Sequel to 'Thor', 'Captain America' and 'The Avengers'
Jon Favreau is currently putting a finishing touch to "Cowboys and Aliens", but in an interview with MTV Splash Page he is willing to discuss about his future project "Iron Man 3". While claiming he is still unsure what will happen to Tony Stark, the helmer knows how the third "Iron Man" movie will relate to other Marvel films.
"In theory, 'Iron Man 3' is going to be a sequel or continuation of 'Thor', 'Hulk', 'Captain America' and 'Avengers'," Favreau says. Though so, he claims he does not have any idea what it will look like when it comes time for "Iron Man 3", "This whole world... I have no idea what it is. I don't think they do either, from conversations I've had with those guys."
The filmmaker then explains things are likely to change during the making process, saying "You learn things by shooting and making movies. The script is one thing, but when you actually see what you land on at the editing room - especially with Marvel where they film, cut, film some more and shape the film - you really learn as you go."
"Iron Man 3" is set to open wide in the U.S. on May 3, 2013. As of late, there is a report mentioning the film was scouting the EMPAC building in Troy as a possible filming location. Favreau is expected to return to his directing duty, while Robert Downey Jr. is attached to reprise his role as Tony Stark.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign