American Country Awards Red Carpet: Carrie Underwood, Jewel and More
The inaugural American Country Awards has gotten a boost with A-list stars showing up among the attendees. Kicked off on Monday, December 6, the event welcomed famous singers like Carrie Underwood, Jewel Kilcher and Lady Antebellum.
Carrie heated up the red carpet, rolled in front of the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, in her blazing red asymmetric gown, which was paired with golden high heels. Jewel, who was up for presenting duty, kept it simple but still sexy in a black and blue mini dress.
Lady Antebellum's female singer Hillary Scott looked elegant in a red strapless gown, sandwiched between her bandmates Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood who opted semi-formal outfits. Rocker Bret Michaels, meanwhile, stayed true to his casual style, donning old faded jeans, black velvet blazer, embellished black cowboy hat matched with black cowboy boots.
"The Big Bang Theory" star Kaley Cuoco also supported the country music prize-giving event, going all out in a layered gown. Young actress/singer Jennette McCurdy and TV host Nancy O'Dell opted classic black dresses, while Australian country music singer Shea Fisher wore a white fairy-like dress.
American Country Awards was hosted by Trace Adkins with Rascal Flatts and Alan Jackson billed to perform. The show gave fans the opportunity to vote for their favorite artists not only in traditional categories but also in previously unrecognized areas of the business such as touring artist of the year.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test