David Hasselhoff In Talks to Replace Simon Cowell in 'Britain's Got Talent'
Exiting "America's Got Talent", David Hasselhoff is in negotiations to join "Britain's Got Talent". A spokesperson for the "Baywatch" star confirmed that matter to Entertainment Weekly, but insisted the deal is still in its early stage since they have some "scheduling problems" to be settled before the negotiation goes further.
Another source revealed to PopEater that Hasselhoff is actually in talks to replace Simon Cowell who is rumored to move to his new brainchild "The X Factor (US)". According to the publication, Hasselhoff's return to the judge panel of Cowell's reality show will help him put to rest the ugly rumors suggesting he got fired by Cowell from "America's Got Talent".
"David is super excited about the move," the source said. "He's in London over the holidays going theater and looking at apartments for when he moves full-time early next year." A close friend of Hasselhoff additionally stated, "It's a brand-new start for David and he couldn't be more exited. His new reality show on A&E is bound to be a hit and now he is returning to TV in the show that found Susan Boyle. What could be bigger than that?"
While "Britain's Got Talent" has possibility to have David Hasselhoff as a new judge, "The X Factor (US)" has no chance to have Katy Perry at the judge panel since she has confirmed in an interview with Ryan Seacrest she would not do the TV show due to scheduling conflicts. Also, rumor that Vanessa Hudgens will host the show with her longterm boyfriend Zac Efron is dismissed by the actress' publicist.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences