Michael Jackson's Songs 'Monster' and 'The Way You Love Me' Leak
A few days before Michael Jackson's self-titled posthumous album makes its way out, two new songs from the effort hit the web. One is titled "Monster" and features the late King of Pop joining forces with 50 Cent, the other is a solo song called "I Like (The Way You Love Me)".
Produced by Teddy Riley, "Monster" is a funky, monstrous beat. "Everywhere you turn a monster/ When you look up into the air there's a monster/ Paparazzi got you scared like a monster," Michael sings in an angry tone. From venting his anger, Michael turns soft in self-written ballad love song "The Way You Love Me".
Not many artists have a chance to duet with Michael. Fiddy is one of the only three featured guests in upcoming "Michael" CD, and he is thrilled when invited to do the studio hook-up. "When I sat down and listened to the actual song, I was excited. I said, 'This is the 2010 version of Thriller'," he recalled the first time he heard what kind of song Michael has for him.
"I made adjustments to my cadence so I don't sound like I sound on music that people have previously heard from me, because I'm adjusting to the production," he explained of his recording session done after the sudden death of Michael.
The album is due in the United States on December 14. Despite all the controversies, Fiddy is adamant that the album is "special." He gushed, "It'll be embraced different because it's the last of really great material that Mike created, so I think people will want it to go in their actual collection to go in their Michael Jackson material. It's a great example of how the art and the material will last longer than we will."
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture