Michael Jackson's Songs 'Monster' and 'The Way You Love Me' Leak
A few days before Michael Jackson's self-titled posthumous album makes its way out, two new songs from the effort hit the web. One is titled "Monster" and features the late King of Pop joining forces with 50 Cent, the other is a solo song called "I Like (The Way You Love Me)".
Produced by Teddy Riley, "Monster" is a funky, monstrous beat. "Everywhere you turn a monster/ When you look up into the air there's a monster/ Paparazzi got you scared like a monster," Michael sings in an angry tone. From venting his anger, Michael turns soft in self-written ballad love song "The Way You Love Me".
Not many artists have a chance to duet with Michael. Fiddy is one of the only three featured guests in upcoming "Michael" CD, and he is thrilled when invited to do the studio hook-up. "When I sat down and listened to the actual song, I was excited. I said, 'This is the 2010 version of Thriller'," he recalled the first time he heard what kind of song Michael has for him.
"I made adjustments to my cadence so I don't sound like I sound on music that people have previously heard from me, because I'm adjusting to the production," he explained of his recording session done after the sudden death of Michael.
The album is due in the United States on December 14. Despite all the controversies, Fiddy is adamant that the album is "special." He gushed, "It'll be embraced different because it's the last of really great material that Mike created, so I think people will want it to go in their actual collection to go in their Michael Jackson material. It's a great example of how the art and the material will last longer than we will."
More Michael Jackson News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame