Michael Jackson's Songs 'Monster' and 'The Way You Love Me' Leak
A few days before Michael Jackson's self-titled posthumous album makes its way out, two new songs from the effort hit the web. One is titled "Monster" and features the late King of Pop joining forces with 50 Cent, the other is a solo song called "I Like (The Way You Love Me)".
Produced by Teddy Riley, "Monster" is a funky, monstrous beat. "Everywhere you turn a monster/ When you look up into the air there's a monster/ Paparazzi got you scared like a monster," Michael sings in an angry tone. From venting his anger, Michael turns soft in self-written ballad love song "The Way You Love Me".
Not many artists have a chance to duet with Michael. Fiddy is one of the only three featured guests in upcoming "Michael" CD, and he is thrilled when invited to do the studio hook-up. "When I sat down and listened to the actual song, I was excited. I said, 'This is the 2010 version of Thriller'," he recalled the first time he heard what kind of song Michael has for him.
"I made adjustments to my cadence so I don't sound like I sound on music that people have previously heard from me, because I'm adjusting to the production," he explained of his recording session done after the sudden death of Michael.
The album is due in the United States on December 14. Despite all the controversies, Fiddy is adamant that the album is "special." He gushed, "It'll be embraced different because it's the last of really great material that Mike created, so I think people will want it to go in their actual collection to go in their Michael Jackson material. It's a great example of how the art and the material will last longer than we will."
More Michael Jackson News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified