Kate Middleton Has First Glamorous Photo Shoot
Kate Middleton has followed the footsteps of Princess Diana, taking pictures with fashion photographer Mario Testino. The fiancee of Prince William reportedly had her first glamorous shoot soon after she and the 28-year-old heir to the throne announced their engagement on November 16.
A spokeswoman at William's office confirmed to People that Testino has taken "some engagement photographs", which are going to be released for publication in the near future. William was also involved during the shoot, with Testino recently saying "William is a very photogenic person ... self-confident, relaxed, impressive - and so much like his mother. I think it comes from a sense of security."
Kate Middleton and Prince William set their wedding date on April 29, 2011. Their nuptials will be held at London's Westminster Abbey. The U.K. government has declared the special day a national holiday so that Brits will be able to enjoy the wedding in full.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star