Kate Middleton Has First Glamorous Photo Shoot
Kate Middleton has followed the footsteps of Princess Diana, taking pictures with fashion photographer Mario Testino. The fiancee of Prince William reportedly had her first glamorous shoot soon after she and the 28-year-old heir to the throne announced their engagement on November 16.
A spokeswoman at William's office confirmed to People that Testino has taken "some engagement photographs", which are going to be released for publication in the near future. William was also involved during the shoot, with Testino recently saying "William is a very photogenic person ... self-confident, relaxed, impressive - and so much like his mother. I think it comes from a sense of security."
Kate Middleton and Prince William set their wedding date on April 29, 2011. Their nuptials will be held at London's Westminster Abbey. The U.K. government has declared the special day a national holiday so that Brits will be able to enjoy the wedding in full.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton