Kate Middleton Has First Glamorous Photo Shoot
Kate Middleton has followed the footsteps of Princess Diana, taking pictures with fashion photographer Mario Testino. The fiancee of Prince William reportedly had her first glamorous shoot soon after she and the 28-year-old heir to the throne announced their engagement on November 16.
A spokeswoman at William's office confirmed to People that Testino has taken "some engagement photographs", which are going to be released for publication in the near future. William was also involved during the shoot, with Testino recently saying "William is a very photogenic person ... self-confident, relaxed, impressive - and so much like his mother. I think it comes from a sense of security."
Kate Middleton and Prince William set their wedding date on April 29, 2011. Their nuptials will be held at London's Westminster Abbey. The U.K. government has declared the special day a national holiday so that Brits will be able to enjoy the wedding in full.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed