Kate Middleton Has First Glamorous Photo Shoot
Kate Middleton has followed the footsteps of Princess Diana, taking pictures with fashion photographer Mario Testino. The fiancee of Prince William reportedly had her first glamorous shoot soon after she and the 28-year-old heir to the throne announced their engagement on November 16.
A spokeswoman at William's office confirmed to People that Testino has taken "some engagement photographs", which are going to be released for publication in the near future. William was also involved during the shoot, with Testino recently saying "William is a very photogenic person ... self-confident, relaxed, impressive - and so much like his mother. I think it comes from a sense of security."
Kate Middleton and Prince William set their wedding date on April 29, 2011. Their nuptials will be held at London's Westminster Abbey. The U.K. government has declared the special day a national holiday so that Brits will be able to enjoy the wedding in full.
More Prince William News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera