Kate Middleton Has First Glamorous Photo Shoot
Kate Middleton has followed the footsteps of Princess Diana, taking pictures with fashion photographer Mario Testino. The fiancee of Prince William reportedly had her first glamorous shoot soon after she and the 28-year-old heir to the throne announced their engagement on November 16.
A spokeswoman at William's office confirmed to People that Testino has taken "some engagement photographs", which are going to be released for publication in the near future. William was also involved during the shoot, with Testino recently saying "William is a very photogenic person ... self-confident, relaxed, impressive - and so much like his mother. I think it comes from a sense of security."
Kate Middleton and Prince William set their wedding date on April 29, 2011. Their nuptials will be held at London's Westminster Abbey. The U.K. government has declared the special day a national holiday so that Brits will be able to enjoy the wedding in full.
More Prince William News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns