Emma Stone Debuts New Blonde Locks for 'Spider-Man'
Billed to portray Gwen Stacy in untitled Spider-Man reboot, Emma Stone has changed her hair color to resemble the fiction character. On Sunday, December 5, the 22-year-old actress showed off her new blonde locks when appearing on the red carpet of Trevor Live at the Hollywood Palladium in Hollywood, California, giving an early look at how she will be seen as the love interest of Peter Parker.
Though she was widely recognized with her red hair, Stone's natural hair color is actually blonde. Learning this, director Marc Webb said when announcing her casting, "Much to my surprise, it was fun to find out that our choice for Gwen (Stone) is also a natural blonde."
The "Easy A" babe herself recently revealed that she has been preparing to shoot the film, including trying her new locks. "Today I went and did hair tests, because I have blonde hair now since Gwen has blonde hair. My natural hair is blonde, so it's kind of nice," she shared.
Emma Stone is likely to start filming "Spider-Man" reboot in the next few days as in late December she said the production would be kicked off in two weeks. She will star opposite Andrew Garfield who is tapped to portray Peter Parker aka Spider-Man. Marc Web is on board to direct the action fantasy film, which is set to be released on July 3, 2012 in the U.S.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed