Olivia Wilde and Jeff Bridges Team Up at 'Tron Legacy' UK Premiere
Walt Disney Pictures is gearing up to the release of "Tron Legacy" and has sent the stars for promotional duty. On December 5, Olivia Wilde and Jeff Bridges premiered the movie across the pond at Empire Leicester Square in London, England.
Without lead actor Garrett Hedlund seen anywhere around them, the two cuddled on the blue carpet as if to warm each other on the freezing night. Joined by director Joseph Kosinski, they appeared in black ensembles with Wilde still showing some skin under a one-shouldered sequined Armani dress.
"She looks amazing, doesn't she?" Bridges said, praising his co-star while giving her a hug. The "Tron" actor who reprises his role as Kevin Flynn in the sequel went on dishing on the upcoming film. He stated, "They came up with one and I am thrilled with it. It's wonderful. I had heard the rumors for so long. It's a real ride."
"Glee" stars Amber Riley, Kevin McHale and Jenna Ushkowitz also jetted from the U.S. to U.K. to support the premiere. More celebrities like Hailee Steinfeld, Laura Whitmore and Alison Goldfrapp were also spotted among the attendees at the special screening.
"Tron Legacy" follows Sam Flynn as he investigates the disappearance of his father Kevin and finds himself pulled into the same world of fierce programs and gladiatorial games where his father has been living for 25 years. The action sci-fi film is made in 3-D and will open wide Stateside on December 17.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'