Michael Jackson's 'Hold My Hand' Video Ft. Akon Gets Sneak Peek
Music video in support of Michael Jackson's first posthumous single "Hold My Hand" has got a short snippet. It features old footage of the late King of Pop on and off stage as well as new footage featuring people around the world who are inspired by him.
The "low budget" video is directed by Mark Pellington and promised to be premiered sometime soon. Speaking of the concept, Pellington told TMZ last month, "The video is a spiritual collage of MJ's legacy told through a visual mosaic exploring the themes of life."
Leaked a couple of years ago, "Hold My Hand" features Akon and leads MJ's new album "Michael" which is due in the U.S. on December 14. The decision to release the song as his first single is based on "a handwritten note from Michael belonging to his Estate indicated his desire that 'Hold My Hand' be the first single on his next project," Sony Music explained in a statement.
More Michael Jackson News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake