Michael Jackson's 'Hold My Hand' Video Ft. Akon Gets Sneak Peek
Music video in support of Michael Jackson's first posthumous single "Hold My Hand" has got a short snippet. It features old footage of the late King of Pop on and off stage as well as new footage featuring people around the world who are inspired by him.
The "low budget" video is directed by Mark Pellington and promised to be premiered sometime soon. Speaking of the concept, Pellington told TMZ last month, "The video is a spiritual collage of MJ's legacy told through a visual mosaic exploring the themes of life."
Leaked a couple of years ago, "Hold My Hand" features Akon and leads MJ's new album "Michael" which is due in the U.S. on December 14. The decision to release the song as his first single is based on "a handwritten note from Michael belonging to his Estate indicated his desire that 'Hold My Hand' be the first single on his next project," Sony Music explained in a statement.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard