Michael Jackson's 'Hold My Hand' Video Ft. Akon Gets Sneak Peek
Music video in support of Michael Jackson's first posthumous single "Hold My Hand" has got a short snippet. It features old footage of the late King of Pop on and off stage as well as new footage featuring people around the world who are inspired by him.
The "low budget" video is directed by Mark Pellington and promised to be premiered sometime soon. Speaking of the concept, Pellington told TMZ last month, "The video is a spiritual collage of MJ's legacy told through a visual mosaic exploring the themes of life."
Leaked a couple of years ago, "Hold My Hand" features Akon and leads MJ's new album "Michael" which is due in the U.S. on December 14. The decision to release the song as his first single is based on "a handwritten note from Michael belonging to his Estate indicated his desire that 'Hold My Hand' be the first single on his next project," Sony Music explained in a statement.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video