First Promos of Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler Judging 'American Idol'
"American Idol" finally gives away the first video of Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler as the show's new judges. The two 45-seconds promos released by Ryan Seacrest compiled the footage of audition rounds where it is emphasized that "Everyone deserves a chance" and "Every voice deserves to be heard".
Hearing a few worthy voices, Lopez and Tyler sometimes bob their heads along. Both of the promos only show the good auditions with different types of voice. Lopez says to one of the contestants, "I like it, I like you. I feel like your spirit comes out in your voice." Tyler is heard saying to the same contestant, "Okay, I'll say yes".
The new season of "American Idol" starts January 19 on FOX on a new schedule, Wednesday for the performance and Thursday for the result. Producer Nigel Lythgoe previously said that they are taking the singing talent show more seriously and it's shown in their selection of new judges. "They both listen intently and don't make glib remarks. They give honest critiques," he said of Lopez and Tyler.
- Promo 1
- Promo 2
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift