Vanessa Hudgens' 'Beastly' Gets New Trailer
CBS Films has started promoting "Beastly" again as the film is getting closer to its March 18, 2011 release in the U.S. The studio has debuted a new trailer via Moviefone, which opens with scenes showing handsome Kyle Kingson with an ugly heart. The video has a lot of romantic footage between Kingson and Lindy after he is cursed into a grotesque monster.
To break the curse, Kingson has to find someone that will love him and he relies his hope on Lindy, a girl who never got his attention before. But when Kingson is close to win her heart, the time given to him to get to his true face back is almost over.
Vanessa Hudgens is cast as the female lead, starring opposite Alex Pettyfer who portrays Kyle Kingson. Mary-Kate Olsen and Neil Patrick Harris join the cast ensemble, playing a witch named Kendra Hilferty and a blind tutor respectively.
Based on Alex Flinn's young-adult novel of the same title, "Beastly" which was supposed to arrive in cinemas on July 30 this year is directed and written by Daniel Barnz.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers