Vanessa Hudgens' 'Beastly' Gets New Trailer
CBS Films has started promoting "Beastly" again as the film is getting closer to its March 18, 2011 release in the U.S. The studio has debuted a new trailer via Moviefone, which opens with scenes showing handsome Kyle Kingson with an ugly heart. The video has a lot of romantic footage between Kingson and Lindy after he is cursed into a grotesque monster.
To break the curse, Kingson has to find someone that will love him and he relies his hope on Lindy, a girl who never got his attention before. But when Kingson is close to win her heart, the time given to him to get to his true face back is almost over.
Vanessa Hudgens is cast as the female lead, starring opposite Alex Pettyfer who portrays Kyle Kingson. Mary-Kate Olsen and Neil Patrick Harris join the cast ensemble, playing a witch named Kendra Hilferty and a blind tutor respectively.
Based on Alex Flinn's young-adult novel of the same title, "Beastly" which was supposed to arrive in cinemas on July 30 this year is directed and written by Daniel Barnz.
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini