Vanessa Hudgens' 'Beastly' Gets New Trailer
CBS Films has started promoting "Beastly" again as the film is getting closer to its March 18, 2011 release in the U.S. The studio has debuted a new trailer via Moviefone, which opens with scenes showing handsome Kyle Kingson with an ugly heart. The video has a lot of romantic footage between Kingson and Lindy after he is cursed into a grotesque monster.
To break the curse, Kingson has to find someone that will love him and he relies his hope on Lindy, a girl who never got his attention before. But when Kingson is close to win her heart, the time given to him to get to his true face back is almost over.
Vanessa Hudgens is cast as the female lead, starring opposite Alex Pettyfer who portrays Kyle Kingson. Mary-Kate Olsen and Neil Patrick Harris join the cast ensemble, playing a witch named Kendra Hilferty and a blind tutor respectively.
Based on Alex Flinn's young-adult novel of the same title, "Beastly" which was supposed to arrive in cinemas on July 30 this year is directed and written by Daniel Barnz.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital