Vanessa Hudgens' 'Beastly' Gets New Trailer
CBS Films has started promoting "Beastly" again as the film is getting closer to its March 18, 2011 release in the U.S. The studio has debuted a new trailer via Moviefone, which opens with scenes showing handsome Kyle Kingson with an ugly heart. The video has a lot of romantic footage between Kingson and Lindy after he is cursed into a grotesque monster.
To break the curse, Kingson has to find someone that will love him and he relies his hope on Lindy, a girl who never got his attention before. But when Kingson is close to win her heart, the time given to him to get to his true face back is almost over.
Vanessa Hudgens is cast as the female lead, starring opposite Alex Pettyfer who portrays Kyle Kingson. Mary-Kate Olsen and Neil Patrick Harris join the cast ensemble, playing a witch named Kendra Hilferty and a blind tutor respectively.
Based on Alex Flinn's young-adult novel of the same title, "Beastly" which was supposed to arrive in cinemas on July 30 this year is directed and written by Daniel Barnz.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens