Video: Katy Perry and Keri Hilson's VH1 Divas Salute the Troops Rehearsal
Ahead of VH1 Divas Salute the Troops concert which will take place this coming Sunday, a clip featuring Katy Perry and Keri Hilson rehearsing their opening number is unveiled. They teamed up doing a rendition of The Andrews Sisters' "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy".
Joining them at the rehearsal done at the Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, a military base in San Diego, was Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles. The three ladies donned traditional army outfits, sitting on stools in a bar-themed set while delivering the iconic World War II tune.
Beside the three of them, there will also be rapper Nicki Minaj serving as a musical guest at the upcoming gig. Although she is not featured in the rehearsal footage, the Young Money first lady is confirmed to join Katy, Keri and Jennifer for the opening number.
The VH1 Divas concert will be aired on December 5 at 9/8c. Beside wearing army uniforms, the girls will also rock the stage in sexy white and gold mesh corset dresses. The outfit was designed by a fashion team behind Katy's colorful dress in "California Gurls" video and Miley Cyrus' peacock ensemble in "Can't Be Tamed" video.
While the four ladies entertain the troops in San Diego, Paramore will sing in front of the soldiers at a real-life military base in Kuwait. "I don't want you to ever forget how much we appreciate what you're doing," Hayley Williams said. "When we go back home, you're not forgotten. We think about you guys all the time and we love you guys."
More Katy Perry News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy