Helen Mirren's 'The Tempest' Gets First Clip
In this coming week, "The Tempest" which comes from directing hand of Julie Taymor will open wide in U.S. theaters. To tease moviegoers, Touchstone Pictures has unleashed the first clip via Coming Soon to show how Helen Mirren's Prospera is not supported by Djimon Hounsou's Caliban, whom she calls a slave, though she is the ruling queen of the island.
A sorcerer reigning over a magical island, Prospera has to defend her throne not only from her brother and nobleman Sebastian, but also a pair of fools who team up with the island native, Caliban, to overthrow the island. Based on Shakespeare's play, the story mixes romance with fraternal politics and the supernatural.
Felicity Jones is cast as Prospera's daughter Miranda, with the likes of Russell Brand, Alfred Molina, Ben Wishaw, Chris Cooper, Alan Cumming and David Strathairn taking other roles. This drama will be released on December 10.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off