Helen Mirren's 'The Tempest' Gets First Clip
In this coming week, "The Tempest" which comes from directing hand of Julie Taymor will open wide in U.S. theaters. To tease moviegoers, Touchstone Pictures has unleashed the first clip via Coming Soon to show how Helen Mirren's Prospera is not supported by Djimon Hounsou's Caliban, whom she calls a slave, though she is the ruling queen of the island.
A sorcerer reigning over a magical island, Prospera has to defend her throne not only from her brother and nobleman Sebastian, but also a pair of fools who team up with the island native, Caliban, to overthrow the island. Based on Shakespeare's play, the story mixes romance with fraternal politics and the supernatural.
Felicity Jones is cast as Prospera's daughter Miranda, with the likes of Russell Brand, Alfred Molina, Ben Wishaw, Chris Cooper, Alan Cumming and David Strathairn taking other roles. This drama will be released on December 10.
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas