Helen Mirren's 'The Tempest' Gets First Clip
In this coming week, "The Tempest" which comes from directing hand of Julie Taymor will open wide in U.S. theaters. To tease moviegoers, Touchstone Pictures has unleashed the first clip via Coming Soon to show how Helen Mirren's Prospera is not supported by Djimon Hounsou's Caliban, whom she calls a slave, though she is the ruling queen of the island.
A sorcerer reigning over a magical island, Prospera has to defend her throne not only from her brother and nobleman Sebastian, but also a pair of fools who team up with the island native, Caliban, to overthrow the island. Based on Shakespeare's play, the story mixes romance with fraternal politics and the supernatural.
Felicity Jones is cast as Prospera's daughter Miranda, with the likes of Russell Brand, Alfred Molina, Ben Wishaw, Chris Cooper, Alan Cumming and David Strathairn taking other roles. This drama will be released on December 10.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3