Helen Mirren's 'The Tempest' Gets First Clip
In this coming week, "The Tempest" which comes from directing hand of Julie Taymor will open wide in U.S. theaters. To tease moviegoers, Touchstone Pictures has unleashed the first clip via Coming Soon to show how Helen Mirren's Prospera is not supported by Djimon Hounsou's Caliban, whom she calls a slave, though she is the ruling queen of the island.
A sorcerer reigning over a magical island, Prospera has to defend her throne not only from her brother and nobleman Sebastian, but also a pair of fools who team up with the island native, Caliban, to overthrow the island. Based on Shakespeare's play, the story mixes romance with fraternal politics and the supernatural.
Felicity Jones is cast as Prospera's daughter Miranda, with the likes of Russell Brand, Alfred Molina, Ben Wishaw, Chris Cooper, Alan Cumming and David Strathairn taking other roles. This drama will be released on December 10.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs