Lea Michele and Fergie at Red Carpet of Billboard's Women In Music Awards
Red carpet was rolled out in front of the Pierre Hotel to greet celebrities attending Billboard's 5th Annual Women In Music Awards. Lea Michele looked flirty in a Giorgio Armani cream-colored little dress. She finished her look with Christian Louboutin nude pumps and Neil Lane jewelry.
While the "Glee" star went all out with a designer outfit, her fellow female artist Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie chose to be a bit more casual. The Black Eyed Peas member opted a knee-length coat on top of ruffle shirt and matched it with J Brand jeans. She tagged along her actor husband Josh Duhamel.
The other attendees at the December 2 event were Jazmine Sullivan and Lance Bass. Sullivan managed to pose along with Editorial Director of Billboard Bill Werde, and the NSYNC star posed with Michele.
Michele was handed Billboard's first ever Triple Threat Award. "I didn't know until the first time I performed on stage on Broadway at the age of 8," Michele said. "I was 8 and my best friend was going on an audition for a Broadway show, so I tagged along and I got the part. A few weeks later I was performing on Broadway and since then, I told my parents that night that I wanted to keep doing this."
Fergie took home Woman of the Year. "Congratulations to all the women of the year. I'm so humbled to be in a category with so many strong females in the business," she gushed. "For what used to be just a boys' club, us bitches are coming up."
She was later saluted by her BEP bandmates Taboo and apl.de.ap. "In 2002 we met Fergie at a studio," Taboo recalled. "When she came on, she blew us away. She was a professional, so on point and we wanted to put her on more songs. ... We can attribute so many things to our success, and Fergie's been a part of that. I'm so grateful to have her as a sister."
The other honoree that evening was Sullivan. Receiving Rising Star Award, she told the audience, "Thank you so much for this award." She continued thanking her grandparents who were in the audience, "They believed I was a rising star before anyone knew my name, so I am appreciative of them."
More Lea Michele News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'