Sundance Non-Competition Line Up Includes Katie Holmes and Michelle Williams' Films
Sundance Film Festival has unveiled the list of out-of-competition movies that will join the festival in 2011. The latest batch of films are divided into several categories, including Premieres, Documentary Premieres, Next (<=>), Spotlight, Park City at Midnight as well as New Frontier.
"Son of No One", which is among the Premieres and starring Katie Holmes, Channing Tatum and Al Pacino, will be the closing-night film of the festival that runs January 20-30. Kevin Smith-directed "Red State" is also on the same section, joined by "The Details", "My Idiot Brother" and "Perfect Sense" which have star-studded cast members.
Another highlight at the non-competition line up is "Meek's Cutoff" that features Michelle Williams. The movie that was premiered at this year's Venice Film Festival is among the Spotlight section along with "Kaboom" that explores sexuality.
2011 Sundance Film Festival will take place in Park City, Salt Lake City, Ogden and Sundance, Utah. For complete list of the non-competition movies as well as the competition line up, which was released on December 1, please visit Sundance official site.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special