Sundance Non-Competition Line Up Includes Katie Holmes and Michelle Williams' Films
Sundance Film Festival has unveiled the list of out-of-competition movies that will join the festival in 2011. The latest batch of films are divided into several categories, including Premieres, Documentary Premieres, Next (), Spotlight, Park City at Midnight as well as New Frontier.
"Son of No One", which is among the Premieres and starring Katie Holmes, Channing Tatum and Al Pacino, will be the closing-night film of the festival that runs January 20-30. Kevin Smith-directed "Red State" is also on the same section, joined by "The Details", "My Idiot Brother" and "Perfect Sense" which have star-studded cast members.
Another highlight at the non-competition line up is "Meek's Cutoff" that features Michelle Williams. The movie that was premiered at this year's Venice Film Festival is among the Spotlight section along with "Kaboom" that explores sexuality.
2011 Sundance Film Festival will take place in Park City, Salt Lake City, Ogden and Sundance, Utah. For complete list of the non-competition movies as well as the competition line up, which was released on December 1, please visit Sundance official site.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up