Sundance Non-Competition Line Up Includes Katie Holmes and Michelle Williams' Films
Sundance Film Festival has unveiled the list of out-of-competition movies that will join the festival in 2011. The latest batch of films are divided into several categories, including Premieres, Documentary Premieres, Next (), Spotlight, Park City at Midnight as well as New Frontier.
"Son of No One", which is among the Premieres and starring Katie Holmes, Channing Tatum and Al Pacino, will be the closing-night film of the festival that runs January 20-30. Kevin Smith-directed "Red State" is also on the same section, joined by "The Details", "My Idiot Brother" and "Perfect Sense" which have star-studded cast members.
Another highlight at the non-competition line up is "Meek's Cutoff" that features Michelle Williams. The movie that was premiered at this year's Venice Film Festival is among the Spotlight section along with "Kaboom" that explores sexuality.
2011 Sundance Film Festival will take place in Park City, Salt Lake City, Ogden and Sundance, Utah. For complete list of the non-competition movies as well as the competition line up, which was released on December 1, please visit Sundance official site.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover