Sundance Non-Competition Line Up Includes Katie Holmes and Michelle Williams' Films
Sundance Film Festival has unveiled the list of out-of-competition movies that will join the festival in 2011. The latest batch of films are divided into several categories, including Premieres, Documentary Premieres, Next (), Spotlight, Park City at Midnight as well as New Frontier.
"Son of No One", which is among the Premieres and starring Katie Holmes, Channing Tatum and Al Pacino, will be the closing-night film of the festival that runs January 20-30. Kevin Smith-directed "Red State" is also on the same section, joined by "The Details", "My Idiot Brother" and "Perfect Sense" which have star-studded cast members.
Another highlight at the non-competition line up is "Meek's Cutoff" that features Michelle Williams. The movie that was premiered at this year's Venice Film Festival is among the Spotlight section along with "Kaboom" that explores sexuality.
2011 Sundance Film Festival will take place in Park City, Salt Lake City, Ogden and Sundance, Utah. For complete list of the non-competition movies as well as the competition line up, which was released on December 1, please visit Sundance official site.
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram