Cee-Lo Gets Fun, Elegant, and Fiery Girls in 'It's Ok' Music Video
Cee-Lo walks his way down the street in a newly-debuted music video for his single "It's Ok", running into three beautiful women. One in yellow dress is a fun, carefree girl, another in blue is an elegant, classy lady, and the other in red outfit is a hot, sexy woman.
"It's ok to say that you love me," the Gnarls Barkley star sings in assurance tone when he starts to get cozy with each of the girls. The song is lifted from Cee-Lo's third solo studio album "The Lady Killer" and serves as the second single after web-buzzing single "F**k You".
Co-written by Bruno Mars, "F**k You" lands Cee-Lo three Grammy nominations at the 53rd annual awards show. They are Record of the Year, Song of the Year and Best Urban/Alternative Performance. Also, its music video is vying for Best Short Form Music Video.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics