Cee-Lo Gets Fun, Elegant, and Fiery Girls in 'It's Ok' Music Video
Cee-Lo walks his way down the street in a newly-debuted music video for his single "It's Ok", running into three beautiful women. One in yellow dress is a fun, carefree girl, another in blue is an elegant, classy lady, and the other in red outfit is a hot, sexy woman.
"It's ok to say that you love me," the Gnarls Barkley star sings in assurance tone when he starts to get cozy with each of the girls. The song is lifted from Cee-Lo's third solo studio album "The Lady Killer" and serves as the second single after web-buzzing single "F**k You".
Co-written by Bruno Mars, "F**k You" lands Cee-Lo three Grammy nominations at the 53rd annual awards show. They are Record of the Year, Song of the Year and Best Urban/Alternative Performance. Also, its music video is vying for Best Short Form Music Video.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie