Cee-Lo Gets Fun, Elegant, and Fiery Girls in 'It's Ok' Music Video
Cee-Lo walks his way down the street in a newly-debuted music video for his single "It's Ok", running into three beautiful women. One in yellow dress is a fun, carefree girl, another in blue is an elegant, classy lady, and the other in red outfit is a hot, sexy woman.
"It's ok to say that you love me," the Gnarls Barkley star sings in assurance tone when he starts to get cozy with each of the girls. The song is lifted from Cee-Lo's third solo studio album "The Lady Killer" and serves as the second single after web-buzzing single "F**k You".
Co-written by Bruno Mars, "F**k You" lands Cee-Lo three Grammy nominations at the 53rd annual awards show. They are Record of the Year, Song of the Year and Best Urban/Alternative Performance. Also, its music video is vying for Best Short Form Music Video.
Cee-Lo's "It's Ok" music video
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video