Cee-Lo Gets Fun, Elegant, and Fiery Girls in 'It's Ok' Music Video
Cee-Lo walks his way down the street in a newly-debuted music video for his single "It's Ok", running into three beautiful women. One in yellow dress is a fun, carefree girl, another in blue is an elegant, classy lady, and the other in red outfit is a hot, sexy woman.
"It's ok to say that you love me," the Gnarls Barkley star sings in assurance tone when he starts to get cozy with each of the girls. The song is lifted from Cee-Lo's third solo studio album "The Lady Killer" and serves as the second single after web-buzzing single "F**k You".
Co-written by Bruno Mars, "F**k You" lands Cee-Lo three Grammy nominations at the 53rd annual awards show. They are Record of the Year, Song of the Year and Best Urban/Alternative Performance. Also, its music video is vying for Best Short Form Music Video.
Cee-Lo's "It's Ok" music video
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal