Cee-Lo Gets Fun, Elegant, and Fiery Girls in 'It's Ok' Music Video
Cee-Lo walks his way down the street in a newly-debuted music video for his single "It's Ok", running into three beautiful women. One in yellow dress is a fun, carefree girl, another in blue is an elegant, classy lady, and the other in red outfit is a hot, sexy woman.
"It's ok to say that you love me," the Gnarls Barkley star sings in assurance tone when he starts to get cozy with each of the girls. The song is lifted from Cee-Lo's third solo studio album "The Lady Killer" and serves as the second single after web-buzzing single "F**k You".
Co-written by Bruno Mars, "F**k You" lands Cee-Lo three Grammy nominations at the 53rd annual awards show. They are Record of the Year, Song of the Year and Best Urban/Alternative Performance. Also, its music video is vying for Best Short Form Music Video.
Cee-Lo's "It's Ok" music video
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl