Joe Jonas' Girlfriend Ashley Greene Talks Marriage
Madly-in-love Ashley Greene appears on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine's January 2011 issue, wearing nothing underneath a thin layer of white shirt. Not only is her picture interesting but also her discussion of marriage in the inside interview.
The Alice Cullen of "Twilight" movies admitted that she is not a believer in a signed union. "I'm indifferent about marriage. I think sometimes people get married so they can say they have that person forever. But a ring doesn't ensure that you'll stay together," Greene said.
But then the actress who is now dating Joe Jonas quickly added with a laugh, "Watch, now that I've said that I will be the first of my friends to get married!"
Greene, 23, started dating Jonas, 21, months after he broke up with Demi Lovato. Playing it coy at first, they show affection for each other in public more often these days. A pal told E! Online last month, "They are happy as ever right now."
More Ashley Greene News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed