Joe Jonas' Girlfriend Ashley Greene Talks Marriage
Madly-in-love Ashley Greene appears on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine's January 2011 issue, wearing nothing underneath a thin layer of white shirt. Not only is her picture interesting but also her discussion of marriage in the inside interview.
The Alice Cullen of "Twilight" movies admitted that she is not a believer in a signed union. "I'm indifferent about marriage. I think sometimes people get married so they can say they have that person forever. But a ring doesn't ensure that you'll stay together," Greene said.
But then the actress who is now dating Joe Jonas quickly added with a laugh, "Watch, now that I've said that I will be the first of my friends to get married!"
Greene, 23, started dating Jonas, 21, months after he broke up with Demi Lovato. Playing it coy at first, they show affection for each other in public more often these days. A pal told E! Online last month, "They are happy as ever right now."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly