Joe Jonas' Girlfriend Ashley Greene Talks Marriage
Madly-in-love Ashley Greene appears on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine's January 2011 issue, wearing nothing underneath a thin layer of white shirt. Not only is her picture interesting but also her discussion of marriage in the inside interview.
The Alice Cullen of "Twilight" movies admitted that she is not a believer in a signed union. "I'm indifferent about marriage. I think sometimes people get married so they can say they have that person forever. But a ring doesn't ensure that you'll stay together," Greene said.
But then the actress who is now dating Joe Jonas quickly added with a laugh, "Watch, now that I've said that I will be the first of my friends to get married!"
Greene, 23, started dating Jonas, 21, months after he broke up with Demi Lovato. Playing it coy at first, they show affection for each other in public more often these days. A pal told E! Online last month, "They are happy as ever right now."
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs