Joe Jonas' Girlfriend Ashley Greene Talks Marriage
Madly-in-love Ashley Greene appears on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine's January 2011 issue, wearing nothing underneath a thin layer of white shirt. Not only is her picture interesting but also her discussion of marriage in the inside interview.
The Alice Cullen of "Twilight" movies admitted that she is not a believer in a signed union. "I'm indifferent about marriage. I think sometimes people get married so they can say they have that person forever. But a ring doesn't ensure that you'll stay together," Greene said.
But then the actress who is now dating Joe Jonas quickly added with a laugh, "Watch, now that I've said that I will be the first of my friends to get married!"
Greene, 23, started dating Jonas, 21, months after he broke up with Demi Lovato. Playing it coy at first, they show affection for each other in public more often these days. A pal told E! Online last month, "They are happy as ever right now."
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'