B.o.B Will Record a Duet With Paramore If He Wins a Grammy
B.o.B is thrilled about his multiple nominations at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards. The rapper receives five nods at the awards show and promises to reunite with Hayley Williams for a Paramore collaboration if he takes home a Golden Gramophone.
"If I win, I'll make another song with Hayley Williams," B.o.B who performed with Bruno Mars at the December 2 nomination concert told MTV. "No, if I win I'll make a song with Paramore, if I win ... if I win a Grammy, I will make a song with Paramore."
Williams herself said she would love to see him win. "Not only is he an amazing artist and performer, but he's such a great dude," she explained why he deserves the trophy. "He's a massive star now, and he's still the same guy. So I love seeing my friends win, and I'm always going to be there rooting for him."
B.o.B and Hayley Williams collaborate in hit single "Airplanes", and its remix version which features Eminem is up for Best Pop Collaboration With Vocal. His duet with Bruno Mars in "Nothin' on You", meanwhile, appears in three categories, Record of the Year, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration and Best Rap Song.
Additionally, B.o.B is vying for Best Rap Album, thanks to his debut album "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray". To win the prize, he must beat Drake ("Thank Me Later"), Eminem ("Recovery"), Jay-Z ("The Blueprint 3") and The Roots ("How I Got Over").
Fans can find out the winners in a live telecast which will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 13, 2011 and broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences