B.o.B Will Record a Duet With Paramore If He Wins a Grammy
B.o.B is thrilled about his multiple nominations at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards. The rapper receives five nods at the awards show and promises to reunite with Hayley Williams for a Paramore collaboration if he takes home a Golden Gramophone.
"If I win, I'll make another song with Hayley Williams," B.o.B who performed with Bruno Mars at the December 2 nomination concert told MTV. "No, if I win I'll make a song with Paramore, if I win ... if I win a Grammy, I will make a song with Paramore."
Williams herself said she would love to see him win. "Not only is he an amazing artist and performer, but he's such a great dude," she explained why he deserves the trophy. "He's a massive star now, and he's still the same guy. So I love seeing my friends win, and I'm always going to be there rooting for him."
B.o.B and Hayley Williams collaborate in hit single "Airplanes", and its remix version which features Eminem is up for Best Pop Collaboration With Vocal. His duet with Bruno Mars in "Nothin' on You", meanwhile, appears in three categories, Record of the Year, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration and Best Rap Song.
Additionally, B.o.B is vying for Best Rap Album, thanks to his debut album "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray". To win the prize, he must beat Drake ("Thank Me Later"), Eminem ("Recovery"), Jay-Z ("The Blueprint 3") and The Roots ("How I Got Over").
Fans can find out the winners in a live telecast which will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 13, 2011 and broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo