B.o.B Will Record a Duet With Paramore If He Wins a Grammy
B.o.B is thrilled about his multiple nominations at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards. The rapper receives five nods at the awards show and promises to reunite with Hayley Williams for a Paramore collaboration if he takes home a Golden Gramophone.
"If I win, I'll make another song with Hayley Williams," B.o.B who performed with Bruno Mars at the December 2 nomination concert told MTV. "No, if I win I'll make a song with Paramore, if I win ... if I win a Grammy, I will make a song with Paramore."
Williams herself said she would love to see him win. "Not only is he an amazing artist and performer, but he's such a great dude," she explained why he deserves the trophy. "He's a massive star now, and he's still the same guy. So I love seeing my friends win, and I'm always going to be there rooting for him."
B.o.B and Hayley Williams collaborate in hit single "Airplanes", and its remix version which features Eminem is up for Best Pop Collaboration With Vocal. His duet with Bruno Mars in "Nothin' on You", meanwhile, appears in three categories, Record of the Year, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration and Best Rap Song.
Additionally, B.o.B is vying for Best Rap Album, thanks to his debut album "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray". To win the prize, he must beat Drake ("Thank Me Later"), Eminem ("Recovery"), Jay-Z ("The Blueprint 3") and The Roots ("How I Got Over").
Fans can find out the winners in a live telecast which will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 13, 2011 and broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video