B.o.B Will Record a Duet With Paramore If He Wins a Grammy
B.o.B is thrilled about his multiple nominations at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards. The rapper receives five nods at the awards show and promises to reunite with Hayley Williams for a Paramore collaboration if he takes home a Golden Gramophone.
"If I win, I'll make another song with Hayley Williams," B.o.B who performed with Bruno Mars at the December 2 nomination concert told MTV. "No, if I win I'll make a song with Paramore, if I win ... if I win a Grammy, I will make a song with Paramore."
Williams herself said she would love to see him win. "Not only is he an amazing artist and performer, but he's such a great dude," she explained why he deserves the trophy. "He's a massive star now, and he's still the same guy. So I love seeing my friends win, and I'm always going to be there rooting for him."
B.o.B and Hayley Williams collaborate in hit single "Airplanes", and its remix version which features Eminem is up for Best Pop Collaboration With Vocal. His duet with Bruno Mars in "Nothin' on You", meanwhile, appears in three categories, Record of the Year, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration and Best Rap Song.
Additionally, B.o.B is vying for Best Rap Album, thanks to his debut album "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray". To win the prize, he must beat Drake ("Thank Me Later"), Eminem ("Recovery"), Jay-Z ("The Blueprint 3") and The Roots ("How I Got Over").
Fans can find out the winners in a live telecast which will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 13, 2011 and broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West