'Breaking Dawn' Set Video: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's Beach Make Out
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are still lovey dovey on the set of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" as they have not finished filming romantic sequences for the movie. The twosome was just snapped sharing a passionate kiss on a beach in Brazil as part of Bella and Edward's honeymoon scenes, which can be seen on a video embedded below or a picture here.
Another scoop from "Breaking Dawn" shooting process mentions that Stewart and Pattinson have filmed a sex scene that took them 12 hours to complete. According to Life & Style (via Hollywood Life), the said scene was the first of three racy sex scenes in the upcoming "Twilight" film involving the couple.
After completing the shooting in Brazil, the cast and crew are expected to head to Louisiana before continuing the production in Mexico and Vancouver, Canada. Bill Condon is serving behind the lens for the fourth installment of "Twilight" film franchise, which is split into two parts. "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is due November 18, 2011 in the U.S., while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is aimed for November 16, 2012 release.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her