'Breaking Dawn' Set Video: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's Beach Make Out
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are still lovey dovey on the set of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" as they have not finished filming romantic sequences for the movie. The twosome was just snapped sharing a passionate kiss on a beach in Brazil as part of Bella and Edward's honeymoon scenes, which can be seen on a video embedded below or a picture here.
Another scoop from "Breaking Dawn" shooting process mentions that Stewart and Pattinson have filmed a sex scene that took them 12 hours to complete. According to Life & Style (via Hollywood Life), the said scene was the first of three racy sex scenes in the upcoming "Twilight" film involving the couple.
After completing the shooting in Brazil, the cast and crew are expected to head to Louisiana before continuing the production in Mexico and Vancouver, Canada. Bill Condon is serving behind the lens for the fourth installment of "Twilight" film franchise, which is split into two parts. "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is due November 18, 2011 in the U.S., while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is aimed for November 16, 2012 release.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'