'Breaking Dawn' Set Video: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's Beach Make Out
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are still lovey dovey on the set of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" as they have not finished filming romantic sequences for the movie. The twosome was just snapped sharing a passionate kiss on a beach in Brazil as part of Bella and Edward's honeymoon scenes, which can be seen on a video embedded below or a picture here.
Another scoop from "Breaking Dawn" shooting process mentions that Stewart and Pattinson have filmed a sex scene that took them 12 hours to complete. According to Life & Style (via Hollywood Life), the said scene was the first of three racy sex scenes in the upcoming "Twilight" film involving the couple.
After completing the shooting in Brazil, the cast and crew are expected to head to Louisiana before continuing the production in Mexico and Vancouver, Canada. Bill Condon is serving behind the lens for the fourth installment of "Twilight" film franchise, which is split into two parts. "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is due November 18, 2011 in the U.S., while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is aimed for November 16, 2012 release.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why