Erin Barry Breaks Silence on Alleged Affair With Tony Parker
Erin Barry has finally responded to the issue linking her to Eva Longoria and Tony Parker's split. Breaking her silence, the estranged wife of Tony's teammate Brent Barry took it to her website to shut down report that she is having an affair with the actress' husband. "I DID NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH TONY PARKER, nor did I 'pursue' Tony Parker," she wrote.
Erin then offered explanation why such rumor could emerge, elaborating "Unfortunately, because our divorces are occurring at the same time, great speculation has been cast on our friendship." She added, "My friendship with Tony Parker had nothing to do with the end of my marriage (which is painful enough without this added drama), and to assume that we had an affair is naive, ridiculous, and completely misguided."
She went on declaring that her statement on the site will be the first and the last for her talking about the subject. "I only take the time to explain myself because apparently my silence, as a result of my indifference, has been construed as an admission of guilt," she claimed.
Erin was said as the woman causing Eva and Tony's separation after the "Desperate Housewives" beauty reportedly found her husband sexting with Erin. "Tony had Erin's personal information stored in an electronic program that only he could access. But one day he forgot to close the program and that's when Eva found it," a source told Radar Online.
While Eva and Tony have not addressed the alleged cheating scandal, the two have filed their own divorce papers. The 35-year-old actress filed for divorce from her husband of three years on November 17 in Los Angeles, followed by the athlete few days later in Texas. The estranged couple, however, was recently spotted having a friendly lunch together in Santa Monica.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'