'Vampire Diaries' 2.11 Preview Reveals Stefan-Katherine Hookup
Last night on "The Vampire Diaries" Stefan sacrificed himself to save Jeremy from the Tomb, resulting in him stuck inside with Katherine. But things do not go as awful as one expects for the vampires decide to "make the best of it".
The synopsis of the December 9 episode says Stefan and Katherine play mind games on one another. Nina Dobrev told TV Guide, "I have an especially steamy scene. I won't tell you which of my characters is involved or who her partner is, but it is sexy and shocking!" The preview below reveals all.
Also in the episode, as the full moon approaches, Caroline helps Tyler prepare for the transformation he is powerless to stop. "It would be interesting, right?" Michael Trevino told E! Online. "Because of the whole dynamic that a werewolf bite can kill and end a vampire. If it's a full moon, you can't control yourself, because werewolves always initially go after vampires. So that'd be kind of crazy."
Meanwhile, Damon and Alaric are suspicious when a stranger named Jules shows up in Mystic Falls, searching for her missing friend, Mason. "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" regular Michaela McManus plays Jules who will be seen in more than one episode.
Elena is frustrated at the lengths Jeremy and her friends have gone to in order to keep her safe. Bonnie and Luca work together on a spell, while still keeping secrets from one another. Finally, Elijah makes an unexpected appearance with an offer that could change everything.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard