Britney Spears Announces New Album Will Come Out in March
On December 2 as she turned 29, Britney Spears gave her fans a special announcement. The pop singer revealed on her Twitter that she almost finishes her new album and plans to release it in March 2011. "I'm almost done with my new album and it will be coming out this March," she wrote. "I AM IN L-O-V-E WITH IT!"
Prior to the album announcement, Britney thanked her devotees for their support, "Just wanted to thank all of you for the amazing birthday wishes you guys have been sending all day. My fans mean the world to me & waking up to all of your wishes really made me smile, so here's something that I hope will make you smile..."
She also shared about what she is going to do to celebrate her birthday, tweeting "Ok, off on a romantic weekend with Jason for my birthday." Later, she added another note, referring to rumor which suggested she was abused by her boyfriend, "PS - Star Magazine, Radar Online, Jason Alexander and the rest of you liars, Ya'll can kiss my lily white southern Louisiana a**!"
Back to her new album, producers involved in the making of the record include acclaimed music makers Danja, Darkchild, Sean Garrett, Dr. Luke and Max Martin. Sean previously said, "I want to help her grow. I want to do stuff that's going to be able to travel around the world." Speaking of what to expect, he gushed, "It could get a little freaky."
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3