Jackie Evancho's 'Silent Night' Music Video Unveiled
10-year-old "America's Got Talent" alum, Jackie Evancho, has just revealed a music video to support debut single "Silent Night" via Entertainment Weekly. It features Jackie playing snow around a Christmas tree with her older brother, Jacob.
It seems to mirror her own Christmas tradition at home. "We do whatever normal kid does," the little girl gushed of what she usually does with her family during the holiday. "We try to sneak a peek of Santa, we go to our Grandma's house, have Christmas dinner, and then go to bed and wait for Santa to come."
And "making the video was really fun," she shared before then adding, "There was a lot of snow - it got in our mouths! But it was still a lot of fun, especially because Jacob was there to enjoy it with me. Usually my siblings don't get to come along while I'm working."
"Silent Night" is taken from Jackie Evancho's holiday album "O Holy Night" which has been in stores for two weeks. The Christmas effort is currently sitting at No. 5 on Billboard Hot 200 after previously landing at the runner-spot of the chart. She becomes the youngest female solo artist to debut in the Top 10 list.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'