Grammy Concert: B.o.B and Bruno Mars' Performances
New artists B.o.B and Bruno Mars, who have more than one chance to bring home Golden Gramophone next year, teamed up for a duet of "Nothin' on You" at the recent Grammy nominations concert. The joint track has placed them in three battles, Record of the Year, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration and Best Rap Song.
Beside making a duet, both B.o.B and Mars also had solo performances. The Atlanta rapper delivered his latest single "Don't Let Me Fall", while the Hawaiian-born R&B crooner performed his debut single "Just the Way You Are".
The nominations concert was aired on December 1 with last year's host LL Cool J reprising his duty. Presenters were Selena Gomez and Paramore's Hayley Williams, Stevie Wonder and Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl. The other musical guests were Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Train and Miranda Lambert.
Live telecast of the awards show itself will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 13, 2011 and will broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
B.o.B & Bruno Mars:
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'