Grammy Concert: B.o.B and Bruno Mars' Performances
New artists B.o.B and Bruno Mars, who have more than one chance to bring home Golden Gramophone next year, teamed up for a duet of "Nothin' on You" at the recent Grammy nominations concert. The joint track has placed them in three battles, Record of the Year, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration and Best Rap Song.
Beside making a duet, both B.o.B and Mars also had solo performances. The Atlanta rapper delivered his latest single "Don't Let Me Fall", while the Hawaiian-born R&B crooner performed his debut single "Just the Way You Are".
The nominations concert was aired on December 1 with last year's host LL Cool J reprising his duty. Presenters were Selena Gomez and Paramore's Hayley Williams, Stevie Wonder and Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl. The other musical guests were Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Train and Miranda Lambert.
Live telecast of the awards show itself will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 13, 2011 and will broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
B.o.B & Bruno Mars:
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance