Grammy Concert: B.o.B and Bruno Mars' Performances
New artists B.o.B and Bruno Mars, who have more than one chance to bring home Golden Gramophone next year, teamed up for a duet of "Nothin' on You" at the recent Grammy nominations concert. The joint track has placed them in three battles, Record of the Year, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration and Best Rap Song.
Beside making a duet, both B.o.B and Mars also had solo performances. The Atlanta rapper delivered his latest single "Don't Let Me Fall", while the Hawaiian-born R&B crooner performed his debut single "Just the Way You Are".
The nominations concert was aired on December 1 with last year's host LL Cool J reprising his duty. Presenters were Selena Gomez and Paramore's Hayley Williams, Stevie Wonder and Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl. The other musical guests were Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Train and Miranda Lambert.
Live telecast of the awards show itself will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 13, 2011 and will broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
B.o.B & Bruno Mars:
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars