Grammy Concert: B.o.B and Bruno Mars' Performances
New artists B.o.B and Bruno Mars, who have more than one chance to bring home Golden Gramophone next year, teamed up for a duet of "Nothin' on You" at the recent Grammy nominations concert. The joint track has placed them in three battles, Record of the Year, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration and Best Rap Song.
Beside making a duet, both B.o.B and Mars also had solo performances. The Atlanta rapper delivered his latest single "Don't Let Me Fall", while the Hawaiian-born R&B crooner performed his debut single "Just the Way You Are".
The nominations concert was aired on December 1 with last year's host LL Cool J reprising his duty. Presenters were Selena Gomez and Paramore's Hayley Williams, Stevie Wonder and Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl. The other musical guests were Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Train and Miranda Lambert.
Live telecast of the awards show itself will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 13, 2011 and will broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
B.o.B & Bruno Mars:
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'