Grammy Concert: B.o.B and Bruno Mars' Performances
New artists B.o.B and Bruno Mars, who have more than one chance to bring home Golden Gramophone next year, teamed up for a duet of "Nothin' on You" at the recent Grammy nominations concert. The joint track has placed them in three battles, Record of the Year, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration and Best Rap Song.
Beside making a duet, both B.o.B and Mars also had solo performances. The Atlanta rapper delivered his latest single "Don't Let Me Fall", while the Hawaiian-born R&B crooner performed his debut single "Just the Way You Are".
The nominations concert was aired on December 1 with last year's host LL Cool J reprising his duty. Presenters were Selena Gomez and Paramore's Hayley Williams, Stevie Wonder and Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl. The other musical guests were Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Train and Miranda Lambert.
Live telecast of the awards show itself will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 13, 2011 and will broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
B.o.B & Bruno Mars:
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters