Jennifer Lopez Takes Legal Action to Prevent Ex From Releasing Racy Footage
Jennifer Lopez is taking a serious action before her private videos make their way out for public viewing. According to Radar Online, the "Jenny From the Block" singer has taken her ex-husband Ojani Noa and his agent Ed Meyer to court to stop their purported release and marketing attempt of sexy videos made during their 11 months of marriage.
In documents filed in the case, Lopez is said "exposing her genital area in public" and displaying other "deviant behavior". Meyer adds, "JLo is riding a scooter in public in Cuba, while talking to the camera and numerous by-standers, with her privates in as plain view as Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan have in the past."
"This is among other nudity on her part in the now 21 hours of home movies, that we have so far recovered," Noa's rep claims. Though there is no full sex scene in the tapes, they are said to feature the singer with "no underwear" and her "vagina in plain view".
"In Noa's Home Videos, Lopez displays deviant behavior by consensually exposing her genital area in public, however, Noa & Meyer have never ever intended to market this and the many other racy, damaging & expositive scenes from the Home Videos," Meyer says in a document filed in California Court of Appeal on November 17. "It must also be stated that in Noa's Home Videos, Lopez gives her full consent to Noa taping her."
Meyer further states, "The movie may or may not integrate 'G' rated scenes from Noa's own Home Videos, or possibly the 'G' rated scenes from Noa's own Home Videos may be marketed separately as a 'fan friendly' Home Video DVD Collection," before telling Radar that "Ojani keeps finding more tapes that he didn't even realize that he still had."
Lopez's camp has not responded to report regarding the newly found footage, but she allegedly disagrees the tape being made public. She claims Noa and Meyer are violating an injunction which blocks the release of the videos.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting