2011 'Grammy Nominations Concert Live' Black Carpet
Sort of Grammy Awards but milder, "Grammy Nominations Concert Live" on Wednesday, December 1 night saw the attendance of celebrities in charge to unveil next year's contenders. Katy Perry arrived in a gold off-shoulder and posed with Miranda Lambert who preferred an LBD with mirror details and a pair of daring red shoes.
Both of these women were tapped to perform at the one-hour event and had done a rehearsal earlier this week with Perry as the opening act. Major nominations were announced live on CBS during an hour-long concert special hosted by LL Cool J from L.A.'s Club Nokia.
Haylie Williams of rock band Paramore stood out among the rest for she ditched a feminine look for high-waisted pants, army boots, "rock" t-shirt and a jacket. Meanwhile, announcer Selena Gomez went with grey flowy dress which has a tail. She posed with Dave Grohl who opted to go all-black.
Other celebrities spotted at the event were actor Quinton Aaron, singer Monica, rock band Train, National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences president Neil Portnow and a lot more musicians.
The actual ceremony will be held February 13 at the Los Angeles' Staples Center and once again air live on CBS.
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money