2011 'Grammy Nominations Concert Live' Black Carpet
Sort of Grammy Awards but milder, "Grammy Nominations Concert Live" on Wednesday, December 1 night saw the attendance of celebrities in charge to unveil next year's contenders. Katy Perry arrived in a gold off-shoulder and posed with Miranda Lambert who preferred an LBD with mirror details and a pair of daring red shoes.
Both of these women were tapped to perform at the one-hour event and had done a rehearsal earlier this week with Perry as the opening act. Major nominations were announced live on CBS during an hour-long concert special hosted by LL Cool J from L.A.'s Club Nokia.
Haylie Williams of rock band Paramore stood out among the rest for she ditched a feminine look for high-waisted pants, army boots, "rock" t-shirt and a jacket. Meanwhile, announcer Selena Gomez went with grey flowy dress which has a tail. She posed with Dave Grohl who opted to go all-black.
Other celebrities spotted at the event were actor Quinton Aaron, singer Monica, rock band Train, National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences president Neil Portnow and a lot more musicians.
The actual ceremony will be held February 13 at the Los Angeles' Staples Center and once again air live on CBS.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son