2011 'Grammy Nominations Concert Live' Black Carpet
Sort of Grammy Awards but milder, "Grammy Nominations Concert Live" on Wednesday, December 1 night saw the attendance of celebrities in charge to unveil next year's contenders. Katy Perry arrived in a gold off-shoulder and posed with Miranda Lambert who preferred an LBD with mirror details and a pair of daring red shoes.
Both of these women were tapped to perform at the one-hour event and had done a rehearsal earlier this week with Perry as the opening act. Major nominations were announced live on CBS during an hour-long concert special hosted by LL Cool J from L.A.'s Club Nokia.
Haylie Williams of rock band Paramore stood out among the rest for she ditched a feminine look for high-waisted pants, army boots, "rock" t-shirt and a jacket. Meanwhile, announcer Selena Gomez went with grey flowy dress which has a tail. She posed with Dave Grohl who opted to go all-black.
Other celebrities spotted at the event were actor Quinton Aaron, singer Monica, rock band Train, National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences president Neil Portnow and a lot more musicians.
The actual ceremony will be held February 13 at the Los Angeles' Staples Center and once again air live on CBS.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media