2011 'Grammy Nominations Concert Live' Black Carpet
Sort of Grammy Awards but milder, "Grammy Nominations Concert Live" on Wednesday, December 1 night saw the attendance of celebrities in charge to unveil next year's contenders. Katy Perry arrived in a gold off-shoulder and posed with Miranda Lambert who preferred an LBD with mirror details and a pair of daring red shoes.
Both of these women were tapped to perform at the one-hour event and had done a rehearsal earlier this week with Perry as the opening act. Major nominations were announced live on CBS during an hour-long concert special hosted by LL Cool J from L.A.'s Club Nokia.
Haylie Williams of rock band Paramore stood out among the rest for she ditched a feminine look for high-waisted pants, army boots, "rock" t-shirt and a jacket. Meanwhile, announcer Selena Gomez went with grey flowy dress which has a tail. She posed with Dave Grohl who opted to go all-black.
Other celebrities spotted at the event were actor Quinton Aaron, singer Monica, rock band Train, National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences president Neil Portnow and a lot more musicians.
The actual ceremony will be held February 13 at the Los Angeles' Staples Center and once again air live on CBS.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce