Ke$ha Throws Underground Dance Party in 'We R Who We R' Video
"We R Who We R" music video has just arrived, featuring Ke$ha bringing her entourage for a party in the street tunnel of Los Angeles. Fire and explosions go off on the street as the "Tik Tok" hitmaker sings and dances to the club-ready pride anthem.
"We R Who We R" was penned by Ke$ha in the wake of the news about bullying that has led to suicides of gay teens lately. It appears in "Cannibal", an extended play and companion to her platinum selling debut effort "Animal", which has been in stores since November.
In support of the two efforts, the RCA Records artist will kick off her first North American headlining tour, Get $leazy, next year starting February 15 at Crystal Ballroom in Portland, Oregon. The traveling show will continue at least until May 6 at The Wiltern in Los Angeles, California.
Ke$ha's "We R Who We R" music video
More Ke$ha News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars