Ke$ha Throws Underground Dance Party in 'We R Who We R' Video
"We R Who We R" music video has just arrived, featuring Ke$ha bringing her entourage for a party in the street tunnel of Los Angeles. Fire and explosions go off on the street as the "Tik Tok" hitmaker sings and dances to the club-ready pride anthem.
"We R Who We R" was penned by Ke$ha in the wake of the news about bullying that has led to suicides of gay teens lately. It appears in "Cannibal", an extended play and companion to her platinum selling debut effort "Animal", which has been in stores since November.
In support of the two efforts, the RCA Records artist will kick off her first North American headlining tour, Get $leazy, next year starting February 15 at Crystal Ballroom in Portland, Oregon. The traveling show will continue at least until May 6 at The Wiltern in Los Angeles, California.
More Ke$ha News
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape