Ke$ha Throws Underground Dance Party in 'We R Who We R' Video
"We R Who We R" music video has just arrived, featuring Ke$ha bringing her entourage for a party in the street tunnel of Los Angeles. Fire and explosions go off on the street as the "Tik Tok" hitmaker sings and dances to the club-ready pride anthem.
"We R Who We R" was penned by Ke$ha in the wake of the news about bullying that has led to suicides of gay teens lately. It appears in "Cannibal", an extended play and companion to her platinum selling debut effort "Animal", which has been in stores since November.
In support of the two efforts, the RCA Records artist will kick off her first North American headlining tour, Get $leazy, next year starting February 15 at Crystal Ballroom in Portland, Oregon. The traveling show will continue at least until May 6 at The Wiltern in Los Angeles, California.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed