Ke$ha Throws Underground Dance Party in 'We R Who We R' Video
"We R Who We R" music video has just arrived, featuring Ke$ha bringing her entourage for a party in the street tunnel of Los Angeles. Fire and explosions go off on the street as the "Tik Tok" hitmaker sings and dances to the club-ready pride anthem.
"We R Who We R" was penned by Ke$ha in the wake of the news about bullying that has led to suicides of gay teens lately. It appears in "Cannibal", an extended play and companion to her platinum selling debut effort "Animal", which has been in stores since November.
In support of the two efforts, the RCA Records artist will kick off her first North American headlining tour, Get $leazy, next year starting February 15 at Crystal Ballroom in Portland, Oregon. The traveling show will continue at least until May 6 at The Wiltern in Los Angeles, California.
More Ke$ha News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'