Ke$ha Throws Underground Dance Party in 'We R Who We R' Video
"We R Who We R" music video has just arrived, featuring Ke$ha bringing her entourage for a party in the street tunnel of Los Angeles. Fire and explosions go off on the street as the "Tik Tok" hitmaker sings and dances to the club-ready pride anthem.
"We R Who We R" was penned by Ke$ha in the wake of the news about bullying that has led to suicides of gay teens lately. It appears in "Cannibal", an extended play and companion to her platinum selling debut effort "Animal", which has been in stores since November.
In support of the two efforts, the RCA Records artist will kick off her first North American headlining tour, Get $leazy, next year starting February 15 at Crystal Ballroom in Portland, Oregon. The traveling show will continue at least until May 6 at The Wiltern in Los Angeles, California.
More Ke$ha News
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?