Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Reunited for Lunch
Separating couple Eva Longoria and Tony Parker showed the first sign of them working things out in a civilized way. The two sat down for lunch on Wednesday, December 1 at the Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica and they did not even try to make it a secret from the public's eyes.
"Eva and Tony were acting really lovey-dovey with each other. She was stroking his head with her hand. They did not look like a couple that has just filed for divorce," says E! Online's eyewitness. Meanwhile, People's source says, "They remain friends and everything is amicable. Eva is a class act. That's how gracious she is."
Reps for Longoria and Parker refused to make a comment. But, an insider told US magazine that the couple is not "reconciling" rather, "It was just a friendly lunch to work out the details of the divorce."
Longoria filed for divorce last month allegedly due to Parker's affair with the wife of his San Antonio Spurs teammate, Brent Barry. Few days later Parker also filed his divorce from the "Desperate Housewives" actress. However, he is now forced to find a new lawyer because it just so happens that Richard Orsinger is also representing Barry.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years