Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Reunited for Lunch
Separating couple Eva Longoria and Tony Parker showed the first sign of them working things out in a civilized way. The two sat down for lunch on Wednesday, December 1 at the Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica and they did not even try to make it a secret from the public's eyes.
"Eva and Tony were acting really lovey-dovey with each other. She was stroking his head with her hand. They did not look like a couple that has just filed for divorce," says E! Online's eyewitness. Meanwhile, People's source says, "They remain friends and everything is amicable. Eva is a class act. That's how gracious she is."
Reps for Longoria and Parker refused to make a comment. But, an insider told US magazine that the couple is not "reconciling" rather, "It was just a friendly lunch to work out the details of the divorce."
Longoria filed for divorce last month allegedly due to Parker's affair with the wife of his San Antonio Spurs teammate, Brent Barry. Few days later Parker also filed his divorce from the "Desperate Housewives" actress. However, he is now forced to find a new lawyer because it just so happens that Richard Orsinger is also representing Barry.
More Eva Longoria News
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full