Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Reunited for Lunch
Separating couple Eva Longoria and Tony Parker showed the first sign of them working things out in a civilized way. The two sat down for lunch on Wednesday, December 1 at the Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica and they did not even try to make it a secret from the public's eyes.
"Eva and Tony were acting really lovey-dovey with each other. She was stroking his head with her hand. They did not look like a couple that has just filed for divorce," says E! Online's eyewitness. Meanwhile, People's source says, "They remain friends and everything is amicable. Eva is a class act. That's how gracious she is."
Reps for Longoria and Parker refused to make a comment. But, an insider told US magazine that the couple is not "reconciling" rather, "It was just a friendly lunch to work out the details of the divorce."
Longoria filed for divorce last month allegedly due to Parker's affair with the wife of his San Antonio Spurs teammate, Brent Barry. Few days later Parker also filed his divorce from the "Desperate Housewives" actress. However, he is now forced to find a new lawyer because it just so happens that Richard Orsinger is also representing Barry.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom