Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Reunited for Lunch
Separating couple Eva Longoria and Tony Parker showed the first sign of them working things out in a civilized way. The two sat down for lunch on Wednesday, December 1 at the Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica and they did not even try to make it a secret from the public's eyes.
"Eva and Tony were acting really lovey-dovey with each other. She was stroking his head with her hand. They did not look like a couple that has just filed for divorce," says E! Online's eyewitness. Meanwhile, People's source says, "They remain friends and everything is amicable. Eva is a class act. That's how gracious she is."
Reps for Longoria and Parker refused to make a comment. But, an insider told US magazine that the couple is not "reconciling" rather, "It was just a friendly lunch to work out the details of the divorce."
Longoria filed for divorce last month allegedly due to Parker's affair with the wife of his San Antonio Spurs teammate, Brent Barry. Few days later Parker also filed his divorce from the "Desperate Housewives" actress. However, he is now forced to find a new lawyer because it just so happens that Richard Orsinger is also representing Barry.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics