Video Premiere: Coldplay's 'Christmas Lights'
Coldplay have debuted a music video for their newly-released holiday song "Christmas Lights". This band perform the song on a small theater-inspired stage with red velvet curtains by the South Bank of River Thames in London. Fireworks are set off, and a group of people on a boat let go of colorful balloons. This Mat Whitecross-directed clip also features several Elvis Presley impersonators playing violins.
The song available for purchase on iTunes starting December 1 becomes Coldplay's first original holiday tune. This band previously recorded "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" for "Maybe This Christmas" compilation set in 2002.
Later this month, Coldplay who are currently finishing their new album will be performing in Liverpool and Newcastle on date 19 and 20 respectively. Proceeds from those upcoming shows will benefit Crisis charity, an initiative which provides support for the homeless.
More Coldplay News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!