New Clip and Poster for Nicole Kidman's 'Rabbit Hole' Debuted
Yahoo! Movies has got its hand on a new clip for "Rabbit Hole" which puts Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckhart as a couple, who has just lost their son in an accident. Struggling to overcome their grief, they join a support group meeting as previewed in the snippet, but Kidman's Becca could not agree with another pair's statement mentioning that God took their son.
In another effort to promote the drama movie, Lionsgate Films has released a new poster. It sees Becca and Eckhart's Howie Corbett with glimpses of their various expressions, from being passionate to grieving.
Following their son's death, Becca finds pain in the familiar while Howie finds comfort. The shifts come in abrupt, unforeseen moments. Becca hesitantly opens up to her opinionated, loving mother (Dianne Wiest) and secretly reaches out to the teenager (Miles Teller) involved in the accident that changed everything, while Howie lashes out and imagines solace with another woman (Sandra Oh).
Yet, as off track as they are, the couple keeps trying to find their way back to a life that still holds the potential for beauty, laughter and happiness. The resulting journey is an intimate glimpse into two people learning to re-engage with each other and a world that has been tilted off its axis.
Based on a Broadway play of the same name, "Rabbit Hole" is directed by John Cameron Mitchell. It is set to arrive in limited U.S. cinemas on December 17, a week ahead of Christmas.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21