New Clip and Poster for Nicole Kidman's 'Rabbit Hole' Debuted
Yahoo! Movies has got its hand on a new clip for "Rabbit Hole" which puts Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckhart as a couple, who has just lost their son in an accident. Struggling to overcome their grief, they join a support group meeting as previewed in the snippet, but Kidman's Becca could not agree with another pair's statement mentioning that God took their son.
In another effort to promote the drama movie, Lionsgate Films has released a new poster. It sees Becca and Eckhart's Howie Corbett with glimpses of their various expressions, from being passionate to grieving.
Following their son's death, Becca finds pain in the familiar while Howie finds comfort. The shifts come in abrupt, unforeseen moments. Becca hesitantly opens up to her opinionated, loving mother (Dianne Wiest) and secretly reaches out to the teenager (Miles Teller) involved in the accident that changed everything, while Howie lashes out and imagines solace with another woman (Sandra Oh).
Yet, as off track as they are, the couple keeps trying to find their way back to a life that still holds the potential for beauty, laughter and happiness. The resulting journey is an intimate glimpse into two people learning to re-engage with each other and a world that has been tilted off its axis.
Based on a Broadway play of the same name, "Rabbit Hole" is directed by John Cameron Mitchell. It is set to arrive in limited U.S. cinemas on December 17, a week ahead of Christmas.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby