Video: Mariah Carey and Jackie Evancho at Christmas in Rockefeller Center
The annual celebration of Christmas in Rockefeller Center was made merry with live performances not only from big stars like Mariah Carey but also from young rising star like Jackie Evancho. The other musical guests included Josh Groban, Jessica Simpson, Kylie Minogue, Susan Boyle and Charice.
Very pregnant Carey who was wrapped in a warm red coat took audience to dance with "Oh Santa!". Meanwhile, 10-year-old Evancho who recently made buzz for becoming the youngest female solo artist to debut in the Top 10 list of Billboard Hot 200 made a beautiful duet with Katherine Jenkins in "Silent Night".
At the gig aired on November 30, Simpson performed holiday track "I'll Be Home For Christmas", Minogue showcased her rendition of yuletide song "Let It Snow", Boyle sang "Perfect Day", and Charice catered music fans with "Jingle Bell Rock".
More Mariah Carey News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung