Video: Mariah Carey and Jackie Evancho at Christmas in Rockefeller Center
The annual celebration of Christmas in Rockefeller Center was made merry with live performances not only from big stars like Mariah Carey but also from young rising star like Jackie Evancho. The other musical guests included Josh Groban, Jessica Simpson, Kylie Minogue, Susan Boyle and Charice.
Very pregnant Carey who was wrapped in a warm red coat took audience to dance with "Oh Santa!". Meanwhile, 10-year-old Evancho who recently made buzz for becoming the youngest female solo artist to debut in the Top 10 list of Billboard Hot 200 made a beautiful duet with Katherine Jenkins in "Silent Night".
At the gig aired on November 30, Simpson performed holiday track "I'll Be Home For Christmas", Minogue showcased her rendition of yuletide song "Let It Snow", Boyle sang "Perfect Day", and Charice catered music fans with "Jingle Bell Rock".
More Mariah Carey News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri