Video: Mariah Carey and Jackie Evancho at Christmas in Rockefeller Center
The annual celebration of Christmas in Rockefeller Center was made merry with live performances not only from big stars like Mariah Carey but also from young rising star like Jackie Evancho. The other musical guests included Josh Groban, Jessica Simpson, Kylie Minogue, Susan Boyle and Charice.
Very pregnant Carey who was wrapped in a warm red coat took audience to dance with "Oh Santa!". Meanwhile, 10-year-old Evancho who recently made buzz for becoming the youngest female solo artist to debut in the Top 10 list of Billboard Hot 200 made a beautiful duet with Katherine Jenkins in "Silent Night".
At the gig aired on November 30, Simpson performed holiday track "I'll Be Home For Christmas", Minogue showcased her rendition of yuletide song "Let It Snow", Boyle sang "Perfect Day", and Charice catered music fans with "Jingle Bell Rock".
More Mariah Carey News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama