Video: Mariah Carey and Jackie Evancho at Christmas in Rockefeller Center
The annual celebration of Christmas in Rockefeller Center was made merry with live performances not only from big stars like Mariah Carey but also from young rising star like Jackie Evancho. The other musical guests included Josh Groban, Jessica Simpson, Kylie Minogue, Susan Boyle and Charice.
Very pregnant Carey who was wrapped in a warm red coat took audience to dance with "Oh Santa!". Meanwhile, 10-year-old Evancho who recently made buzz for becoming the youngest female solo artist to debut in the Top 10 list of Billboard Hot 200 made a beautiful duet with Katherine Jenkins in "Silent Night".
At the gig aired on November 30, Simpson performed holiday track "I'll Be Home For Christmas", Minogue showcased her rendition of yuletide song "Let It Snow", Boyle sang "Perfect Day", and Charice catered music fans with "Jingle Bell Rock".
More Mariah Carey News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!