Video: Mariah Carey and Jackie Evancho at Christmas in Rockefeller Center
The annual celebration of Christmas in Rockefeller Center was made merry with live performances not only from big stars like Mariah Carey but also from young rising star like Jackie Evancho. The other musical guests included Josh Groban, Jessica Simpson, Kylie Minogue, Susan Boyle and Charice.
Very pregnant Carey who was wrapped in a warm red coat took audience to dance with "Oh Santa!". Meanwhile, 10-year-old Evancho who recently made buzz for becoming the youngest female solo artist to debut in the Top 10 list of Billboard Hot 200 made a beautiful duet with Katherine Jenkins in "Silent Night".
At the gig aired on November 30, Simpson performed holiday track "I'll Be Home For Christmas", Minogue showcased her rendition of yuletide song "Let It Snow", Boyle sang "Perfect Day", and Charice catered music fans with "Jingle Bell Rock".
More Mariah Carey News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'