'No Ordinary Family' 1.10 Preview: the Sidekicks
"No Ordinary Family" have a bit of problem with their sidekicks. After George is mistaken as a hero for thwarting a robbery that Jim was responsible for stopping, tempers flare between the two friends when George thinks Jim is jealous of the attention he's receiving, and Jim feels that George is taking credit for something he didn't do and hogging the limelight.
Meanwhile, Stephanie and Katie find themselves at odds over personal matters, JJ discovers a weakness in his powers, and Daphne's suspicions over Katie's boyfriend intensify. "No Ordinary Sidekick" airs December 7 on ABC.
Julie Benz who plays Stephanie recently conducted an interview with Movieline, to whom she revealed how the team created the fast-running version of her. "It was a lot of experimenting on the treadmill with a harness and seeing what looks best," she explained.
"They did a lot of specific studies about what it would be like to run that fast and the force fields that would be created around you at such a high speed. And how you would have to avoid creating so much friction that your clothes would burn off. My trainer helped me a lot. We watched a lot of the Matrix movies to get ideas."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly