Video Premiere: Chiodos' 'Caves'
Chiodos have made public a music video filmed to support their latest single "Caves". In the clip directed by John Stephens, this post-hardcore band take their performance to the desert, not caring about the sun blazing hot, let alone the fact that there is no one in sight to watch them.
"Caves" is taken from Chiodos' third studio album "Illuminaudio" which has been in stores since October this year. The effort becomes the band's first release since Brandon Bolmer and Tanner Wayne joined them to replace singer Craig Owens and drummer Derrick Frost respectively.
"[It] means a new chapter, it means change, and a fresh start. Some of the songs are very personal, and I'm happy to have that," Bolmer said of the album. "There is a meaning and point to each song, and when put together, it creates something that I will remember for the rest of my life."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked