Video Premiere: Chiodos' 'Caves'
Chiodos have made public a music video filmed to support their latest single "Caves". In the clip directed by John Stephens, this post-hardcore band take their performance to the desert, not caring about the sun blazing hot, let alone the fact that there is no one in sight to watch them.
"Caves" is taken from Chiodos' third studio album "Illuminaudio" which has been in stores since October this year. The effort becomes the band's first release since Brandon Bolmer and Tanner Wayne joined them to replace singer Craig Owens and drummer Derrick Frost respectively.
"[It] means a new chapter, it means change, and a fresh start. Some of the songs are very personal, and I'm happy to have that," Bolmer said of the album. "There is a meaning and point to each song, and when put together, it creates something that I will remember for the rest of my life."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed