Halle Berry Has Multiple Personalities in First 'Frankie and Alice' Trailer
Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry is challenging herself further by playing a stripper suffering from multiple personality disorder in "Frankie and Alice". A trailer for the film is now provided in advance of the limited released on February 4, 2011, seeing Berry as a patient and a glamorous woman in another moment.
Berry plays Frankie, a dancer in the '70s who can't explain what is wrong with her after a series of baffling occurrences. "Her other two personas are a racist white woman (Alice) and, most arrestingly, a small child," says Oscar expert Dave Karger.
Stellan Skarsgard portrays a doctor, who tries to save Frankie, with Matt Frewer, Phylicia Rashad and Chandra Wilson also among the cast ensemble. Geoffrey Sax is directing the drama which is produced by Berry herself along with Vince Cirrincione, Simon DeKaric and Hassain Zaidi.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'