Halle Berry Has Multiple Personalities in First 'Frankie and Alice' Trailer
Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry is challenging herself further by playing a stripper suffering from multiple personality disorder in "Frankie and Alice". A trailer for the film is now provided in advance of the limited released on February 4, 2011, seeing Berry as a patient and a glamorous woman in another moment.
Berry plays Frankie, a dancer in the '70s who can't explain what is wrong with her after a series of baffling occurrences. "Her other two personas are a racist white woman (Alice) and, most arrestingly, a small child," says Oscar expert Dave Karger.
Stellan Skarsgard portrays a doctor, who tries to save Frankie, with Matt Frewer, Phylicia Rashad and Chandra Wilson also among the cast ensemble. Geoffrey Sax is directing the drama which is produced by Berry herself along with Vince Cirrincione, Simon DeKaric and Hassain Zaidi.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show