Halle Berry Has Multiple Personalities in First 'Frankie and Alice' Trailer
Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry is challenging herself further by playing a stripper suffering from multiple personality disorder in "Frankie and Alice". A trailer for the film is now provided in advance of the limited released on February 4, 2011, seeing Berry as a patient and a glamorous woman in another moment.
Berry plays Frankie, a dancer in the '70s who can't explain what is wrong with her after a series of baffling occurrences. "Her other two personas are a racist white woman (Alice) and, most arrestingly, a small child," says Oscar expert Dave Karger.
Stellan Skarsgard portrays a doctor, who tries to save Frankie, with Matt Frewer, Phylicia Rashad and Chandra Wilson also among the cast ensemble. Geoffrey Sax is directing the drama which is produced by Berry herself along with Vince Cirrincione, Simon DeKaric and Hassain Zaidi.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch