Halle Berry Has Multiple Personalities in First 'Frankie and Alice' Trailer
Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry is challenging herself further by playing a stripper suffering from multiple personality disorder in "Frankie and Alice". A trailer for the film is now provided in advance of the limited released on February 4, 2011, seeing Berry as a patient and a glamorous woman in another moment.
Berry plays Frankie, a dancer in the '70s who can't explain what is wrong with her after a series of baffling occurrences. "Her other two personas are a racist white woman (Alice) and, most arrestingly, a small child," says Oscar expert Dave Karger.
Stellan Skarsgard portrays a doctor, who tries to save Frankie, with Matt Frewer, Phylicia Rashad and Chandra Wilson also among the cast ensemble. Geoffrey Sax is directing the drama which is produced by Berry herself along with Vince Cirrincione, Simon DeKaric and Hassain Zaidi.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!