Halle Berry Has Multiple Personalities in First 'Frankie and Alice' Trailer
Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry is challenging herself further by playing a stripper suffering from multiple personality disorder in "Frankie and Alice". A trailer for the film is now provided in advance of the limited released on February 4, 2011, seeing Berry as a patient and a glamorous woman in another moment.
Berry plays Frankie, a dancer in the '70s who can't explain what is wrong with her after a series of baffling occurrences. "Her other two personas are a racist white woman (Alice) and, most arrestingly, a small child," says Oscar expert Dave Karger.
Stellan Skarsgard portrays a doctor, who tries to save Frankie, with Matt Frewer, Phylicia Rashad and Chandra Wilson also among the cast ensemble. Geoffrey Sax is directing the drama which is produced by Berry herself along with Vince Cirrincione, Simon DeKaric and Hassain Zaidi.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21