Michael Jackson's New Song 'Much Too Soon' Debuted
Another never-before-heard song from Michael Jackson makes its way out. Titled "Much Too Soon", it is a ballad track filled with soft acoustic guitar sound and debuted on his iTunes Ping as a reminder that his posthumous album "Michael" will be released in the U.S. on December 14.
"She was there just sitting at the table/ Thinking now that things won't be the same/ And wouldn't you like to go with me?/ And she answered 'no' to me/ But I guess I learned my lesson much too soon," the late King of Pop coos in the melancholy jam.
Featuring David Campbell on the strings section, the song was written by Michael Jackson himself and produced by Michael with the help from John McClain. It is taken from the recording session of his 1982 highly-praised album "Thriller".
"Michael always liked the song and would pull it back out of the vaults for each subsequent album project but never found the right home for it; on the new album it finds its place as the bittersweet closing to the stellar collection," it was explained on his official site.
More Michael Jackson News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans