Michael Jackson's New Song 'Much Too Soon' Debuted
Another never-before-heard song from Michael Jackson makes its way out. Titled "Much Too Soon", it is a ballad track filled with soft acoustic guitar sound and debuted on his iTunes Ping as a reminder that his posthumous album "Michael" will be released in the U.S. on December 14.
"She was there just sitting at the table/ Thinking now that things won't be the same/ And wouldn't you like to go with me?/ And she answered 'no' to me/ But I guess I learned my lesson much too soon," the late King of Pop coos in the melancholy jam.
Featuring David Campbell on the strings section, the song was written by Michael Jackson himself and produced by Michael with the help from John McClain. It is taken from the recording session of his 1982 highly-praised album "Thriller".
"Michael always liked the song and would pull it back out of the vaults for each subsequent album project but never found the right home for it; on the new album it finds its place as the bittersweet closing to the stellar collection," it was explained on his official site.
More Michael Jackson News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?