Michael Jackson's New Song 'Much Too Soon' Debuted
Another never-before-heard song from Michael Jackson makes its way out. Titled "Much Too Soon", it is a ballad track filled with soft acoustic guitar sound and debuted on his iTunes Ping as a reminder that his posthumous album "Michael" will be released in the U.S. on December 14.
"She was there just sitting at the table/ Thinking now that things won't be the same/ And wouldn't you like to go with me?/ And she answered 'no' to me/ But I guess I learned my lesson much too soon," the late King of Pop coos in the melancholy jam.
Featuring David Campbell on the strings section, the song was written by Michael Jackson himself and produced by Michael with the help from John McClain. It is taken from the recording session of his 1982 highly-praised album "Thriller".
"Michael always liked the song and would pull it back out of the vaults for each subsequent album project but never found the right home for it; on the new album it finds its place as the bittersweet closing to the stellar collection," it was explained on his official site.
More Michael Jackson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie