Michael Jackson's New Song 'Much Too Soon' Debuted
Another never-before-heard song from Michael Jackson makes its way out. Titled "Much Too Soon", it is a ballad track filled with soft acoustic guitar sound and debuted on his iTunes Ping as a reminder that his posthumous album "Michael" will be released in the U.S. on December 14.
"She was there just sitting at the table/ Thinking now that things won't be the same/ And wouldn't you like to go with me?/ And she answered 'no' to me/ But I guess I learned my lesson much too soon," the late King of Pop coos in the melancholy jam.
Featuring David Campbell on the strings section, the song was written by Michael Jackson himself and produced by Michael with the help from John McClain. It is taken from the recording session of his 1982 highly-praised album "Thriller".
"Michael always liked the song and would pull it back out of the vaults for each subsequent album project but never found the right home for it; on the new album it finds its place as the bittersweet closing to the stellar collection," it was explained on his official site.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard