Michael Jackson's New Song 'Much Too Soon' Debuted
Another never-before-heard song from Michael Jackson makes its way out. Titled "Much Too Soon", it is a ballad track filled with soft acoustic guitar sound and debuted on his iTunes Ping as a reminder that his posthumous album "Michael" will be released in the U.S. on December 14.
"She was there just sitting at the table/ Thinking now that things won't be the same/ And wouldn't you like to go with me?/ And she answered 'no' to me/ But I guess I learned my lesson much too soon," the late King of Pop coos in the melancholy jam.
Featuring David Campbell on the strings section, the song was written by Michael Jackson himself and produced by Michael with the help from John McClain. It is taken from the recording session of his 1982 highly-praised album "Thriller".
"Michael always liked the song and would pull it back out of the vaults for each subsequent album project but never found the right home for it; on the new album it finds its place as the bittersweet closing to the stellar collection," it was explained on his official site.
More Michael Jackson News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?