Video: Susan Boyle Stops 'The View' Performance After Her Voice Cracks
Susan Boyle had voice malfunction during her live performance in "The View" on November 30. The "Britain's Got Talent" alum performed holiday classic "O Holy Night" which was re-recorded for her latest No. 1 album "The Gift", but halted it halfway through the set.
Boyle started her performance smoothly with her signature angel voice before her voice cracked. She did try to finish the set but after a couple of notes, her voice failed her again and then she gave a sign to turn down the music. Hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd quickly came to the stage and saved her from the awkward moment.
"You had a frog in your throat!" Goldberg said in an assurance tone. Shepherd added, "There is something of an angel that comes out when you open your mouth." The audience didn't seem to be bothered with the gaffe as they continued cheering on the British singing sensation.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4