Video: Susan Boyle Stops 'The View' Performance After Her Voice Cracks
Susan Boyle had voice malfunction during her live performance in "The View" on November 30. The "Britain's Got Talent" alum performed holiday classic "O Holy Night" which was re-recorded for her latest No. 1 album "The Gift", but halted it halfway through the set.
Boyle started her performance smoothly with her signature angel voice before her voice cracked. She did try to finish the set but after a couple of notes, her voice failed her again and then she gave a sign to turn down the music. Hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd quickly came to the stage and saved her from the awkward moment.
"You had a frog in your throat!" Goldberg said in an assurance tone. Shepherd added, "There is something of an angel that comes out when you open your mouth." The audience didn't seem to be bothered with the gaffe as they continued cheering on the British singing sensation.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance