Video: Susan Boyle Stops 'The View' Performance After Her Voice Cracks
Susan Boyle had voice malfunction during her live performance in "The View" on November 30. The "Britain's Got Talent" alum performed holiday classic "O Holy Night" which was re-recorded for her latest No. 1 album "The Gift", but halted it halfway through the set.
Boyle started her performance smoothly with her signature angel voice before her voice cracked. She did try to finish the set but after a couple of notes, her voice failed her again and then she gave a sign to turn down the music. Hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd quickly came to the stage and saved her from the awkward moment.
"You had a frog in your throat!" Goldberg said in an assurance tone. Shepherd added, "There is something of an angel that comes out when you open your mouth." The audience didn't seem to be bothered with the gaffe as they continued cheering on the British singing sensation.
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef