Video: Susan Boyle Stops 'The View' Performance After Her Voice Cracks
Susan Boyle had voice malfunction during her live performance in "The View" on November 30. The "Britain's Got Talent" alum performed holiday classic "O Holy Night" which was re-recorded for her latest No. 1 album "The Gift", but halted it halfway through the set.
Boyle started her performance smoothly with her signature angel voice before her voice cracked. She did try to finish the set but after a couple of notes, her voice failed her again and then she gave a sign to turn down the music. Hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd quickly came to the stage and saved her from the awkward moment.
"You had a frog in your throat!" Goldberg said in an assurance tone. Shepherd added, "There is something of an angel that comes out when you open your mouth." The audience didn't seem to be bothered with the gaffe as they continued cheering on the British singing sensation.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?