Video: Susan Boyle Stops 'The View' Performance After Her Voice Cracks
Susan Boyle had voice malfunction during her live performance in "The View" on November 30. The "Britain's Got Talent" alum performed holiday classic "O Holy Night" which was re-recorded for her latest No. 1 album "The Gift", but halted it halfway through the set.
Boyle started her performance smoothly with her signature angel voice before her voice cracked. She did try to finish the set but after a couple of notes, her voice failed her again and then she gave a sign to turn down the music. Hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd quickly came to the stage and saved her from the awkward moment.
"You had a frog in your throat!" Goldberg said in an assurance tone. Shepherd added, "There is something of an angel that comes out when you open your mouth." The audience didn't seem to be bothered with the gaffe as they continued cheering on the British singing sensation.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support